Hello Again/Update on Us

Hi everyone!  How I've missed you!  For me to say that life has just been so busy that I haven't had any time to be here sounds like a cop out, but there are only so many hours in a day and days in a week.  Life just gets busier it seems, and I imagine many of you can relate.

Things here are good ... really good actually.

Our son is doing great in high school.  Our daughter is doing awesome in college.

Nash and I are doing well and ttwd is alive and well too.

In fact ... maintenance spankings have returned. 


It had been quite awhile since we'd incorporated maintenance spankings, but for maybe a month now we've done nightly maintenance.  Yes, you read that right ... NIGHTLY!  Now, before you gasp too loudly and start thinking mean things about Nash, I should tell you that it's really not a long or harsh spanking.  I mean, since it's nightly it certainly doesn't need to be.  But, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it's not effective or that I don't feel it!  In the past, consistency had been an issue, but that has certainly changed.  I think we've only skipped it once thus far and that was because neither of us were feeling well and we were already half asleep by the time we fell into bed.

He's also being stricter.  The other night I tried to squirm away during the 2nd set of spanks (he's been breaking them up into sets of 10 ... how many sets I get each night depends on a number of things ... mostly how many he feels like giving me I think!).  Unfortunately for me, he decided, after moving me back into position, that meant that he started that set all over again ... and he'd already been on number 7!  And, of course, when he started over the spanks were harder because I'd squirmed out of position.  So, yeah, definitely more strict.  For the sets of spankings he uses an implement ... a wooden hairbrush, a hanger, etc., but he always finishes off with a few spanks with his hand.

Afterward we spoon and he plays with my nipples ... sometimes gently, sometimes not so gently!  And, of course some nights that leads to other pleasurable activities (roar! lol) and other nights we just relax and melt into one another and then pray together.  We do pray together every night, if you're wondering ... which you probably weren't ... but I already told you anyway.  lol  We've found that has brought us closer together as a couple and it's something we've been doing for quite awhile now.

Anyway, that's a quick update on us.  I'm going to have some extra time this week and so I'm hoping to be able to catch up on what's going on with all of you as well.

Comments

  1. So happy to see your update, Lilli! We do maintenance most mornings and it most definitely helps. Hoss often says he can tell when he hasn't helped me start my day on the right foot! Busy, I get. When I told someone our schedule was slowing down she laughed because it didn't sound slow at all to her!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Baker! Morning maintenance is something that's just not possible for us, due to our schedules. I do wonder how it would be to start the day that way though. For us, evening maintenance is working well though. I get that ... though my schedule is slower this week, it's still not slow. lol

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilli, Too many times when people vanish off of Blogland for a bit, it's because things have gone bad. So nice to read about someone being too busy to write because things are so good. Keep it up! Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! I do know what you mean. I tend to worry that perhaps things aren't going well when someone disappears for too long. That said, I'm happy to buck the trend. lol

      Delete
  3. Happy to see your post come up on my feed and to see that you and Nash are doing well, Lilli. I can see where nightly maintenance would definitely help with behavior. Hope you don't move out of position again.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat! I'm definitely trying harder to stay in position, that's for sure! lol

      Delete
  4. Hi Lilli, it's great to see you post. Yay for a little bit of down time :)

    I'm so glad to hear both children are doing well and that things are well with you and Nash. Glad to hear ttwd is alive and well and that there is consistently.

    I bet nightly maintenance helps and can definitely understand praying together keeping you connected :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Yes, I will totally embrace a bit of down time. :)

      Delete
  5. Hello Lilli, it’s good to hear things are going well for you. I understand busyness only too well. Time flies by so fast and some days there hardly seems a moment to turn around. Nightly maintenance is a good way to keep connected!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie! Time really does fly by, doesn't it? And that seems to be getting worse ... guess I must be getting older after all. lol

      Delete
  6. What a happy post you have given to all your blog friends, Lilli! Just loved it. I think I am a bit jealous of your nightly spankings. Sort of like that saying, "Always Kiss Me Goodnight." I definitely wouldn't say no to "Always Spank Me Goodnight." Clever man, your Nash!

    Loved to hear you pray together, too. Sam and I read together, and it always makes us feel so connected.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella! Ooooh, I like that ... instead of "always kiss my goodnight", "always spank me goodnight." Of course I want the kisses too, greedy thing that I am. lol I'm sure reading together does help you feel connected. Nash generally listens to audio books while driving. We've listened to some together in the past, but it's been awhile. If he sits down with a book to read, he's generally asleep before long. That man tries to fit too much into a day! lol

      Delete
  7. Glad to see you're doing well. We recently added maintenance back in our effort to get things going again. So far it's only weekly and I'm hoping it stays like that. The other week I got enough spankings on my own without daily maintenance.

    Oh the dreaded restart because you moved. This one has bit me in the butt more than a few times. It never fails. I squirm only to be told that he had been almost done but is starting over again because I moved.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dana! Weekly maintenance should be great at helping to get things going again! We've never done nightly maintenance before and it was most definitely not my idea! lol That said, it has been a good thing for us. Sorry to hear you've been getting yourself into trouble though. Perhaps the weekly maintenance will help stem that. As for staying still, yeah, I'm not good at that either, but he's never been that strict about it in the past (well, rarely anyway). It seems that has changed, so I'm going to have to try to stay put better or suffer the consequences!

      Delete
  8. I'm glad your doing well hunnie and ttwd is alive and well! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lilli, :) Always glad to see you post! I totally understand the business that life brings! Many days- especially with it getting dark earlier, I feel like the day has passed me by, before I can accomplish all that I had planned on.

    Love that you have your evening maintenance. There is something to be said about consistent connecting time- whether it be spanking, praying, reading, etc. It's always a joy to have a time set aside to think about each other, isn't it? We have our dailies- they are no long thing, for the most part. But they definitely help to keep us moving in the right path through the day. They likely prevent some Katie t mischief! LOL!

    Always enjoy hearing about you and Nash. Glad that all is going well with your family! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. We used to do nightly spankings, too. I didn't think of it as maintenance, but I suppose it was. It certainly had me in the right frame of mind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts