One and Only One

You'd think it would be quite easy to just offer up one word in response to each question, but it wasn't as easy as you'd think ... at least for me.  Nevertheless, this was a fun one!  Thanks Terps! :)


1. Where is your phone? table

2. Your hair?  short

3. Your Dad?  funny

4. Your other half?  outside

5. Your favorite food?  changes

 6. Your dream last night?  none

7. Your favorite drink?  fizzy

8. Fear?  loss

9. Favorite shoes?  converse

10. Favorite way to relax?  read

11. Your mood?  tired

12. I love?  family

13. Where were you last night?  home

14. Something that you aren't?  lonely

 15. Muffins?  sometimes

 16. Wish list item?  health

 17. Where you grew up?  small

18. Last thing you did?  emails

19. What are you wearing right now?  t-shirt

20. Something you hate?  narrow-mindedness

21. Your pets?  furry

22. Friends?  fun

 23. Life?  blessed

24. Regrets?  some

25. Missing someone?  sometimes

Comments

  1. It is a little hard to limit oneself to one word, isn't it? I enjoyed your answers to this little meme!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilli,love your answers to this, esp No 14:)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look and see what #14 was. Lonely is something I'm very grateful not to be, Roz. ;)

      Delete
  3. Very nice will have to borrow this. my blog :http://justdaddysbabygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing your blog link, Angel! I will stop by soon and check it out! :)

      Delete
  4. Lilli, I am just working on this one, too. Yes, it is hard! I agree with reading as my favorite way to relax. Love that you said your life was "blessed." We never should forget to give thanks for that.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is hard, isn't it Ella? My life is far from perfect, but I try to be mindful of just how blessed I really am. :)

      Delete
  5. Love your answers, Lilli...I can't see me giving one word...I would have to break the rules. LOL Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand that, Cat! It definitely took some effort to just give one word answers. ;)

      Delete
  6. It is harder than you would think limiting answers to one word. Loved reading your.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, Leigh! Thanks! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts