No Place I'd Rather Be

bottom bared and spanked

naked nipples pinched and pulled and sucked

legs spread wide

extremities restrained

rubbing, slowly at first

fingers inserted

more rubbing, quicker now

squirming and close to crying out, but ordered to remain quiet

aware that there are others close by

it's so difficult to be quiet

on the brink and struggling to hold back

writhing, as much as is possible

it's so hard to remain quiet

losing the struggle, blissfully, relishing in the release

but so sensitive now and he doesn't stop

I don't think I can take more, but that's his decision, not mine

over and over again, and still he expects me to remain quiet

then I'm in his arms, his body wrapped around mine

there's no place I'd rather be

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks SD! I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilli, ooh, love this. Yummy and hot!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it Roz! I do love that wonderfully impossible man of mine! lol

      Delete
  3. Wonderful Lilli - both the words and your guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh! I'm glad you enjoyed it! 😊

      Delete
  4. What a lovely poem, Lilli ! Sensual and sensitive. I never think of poetry when I sit down to write, but you have inspired me.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Ella! I'm glad you enjoyed it and it inspired you! 😊

      Delete
  5. That was so sexy hunnie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so, Daisy! 😊

      Delete
  6. Lilli that was so hot and sensual. Lucky you having such a caring man.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very lucky/blessed, Lindy! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  7. Well done, beautifully written.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Baker! I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts