Fantasy vs. Reality

I don't know about you, but in the scope of ttwd the things I fantasize about are always more extreme than what I'd actually be comfortable with in reality.  In my sometimes rich fantasy life, Daddy would be much more stern and strict with me.  He'd administer longer and more harsh spankings and spank me much more often.  He'd do things like make me wear a butt plug out in public (not that anyone would see it, but we'd both know that I had it in).  He might even dabble in things like giving me an enema or spanking me in a place where there is a chance others could at least catch a glimpse of what was happening if not outright see it.  I realize that to some these things probably sound fairly mild, yet to others they're unthinkable.

While there are some things I fantasize about that I might actually like to try, there are others I'd definitely be uncomfortable with or I know the reality wouldn't turn out anything like the fantasy.  Trying out a fantasy can turn out quite wonderfully (especially if you manage your expectations), but before you jump in it's wise to do a bit of research (are there safety issues, etc?) and think about how it might play out in reality rather than just in your imagination.  There are definitely times when a fantasy is best left as a fantasy.


I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone has fantasies of some sort.  So, in the realm of ttwd what's something that you've fantasized about or at least find intriguing, but in reality you're not sure you'd really want to do or have happen?  Is there something you've been fantasizing about that you really would like to try?

Comments

  1. I have no idea which of my fantasies I'd even like to share, but some of the ones above do intrigue me.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that Baker! Opening up about fantasies isn't an easy thing for many. I know it's not easy for me, even just with Nash ... or maybe, especially with Nash. Silly really. I know I can tell him anything, but I get embarrassed.

      Delete
  2. I agree, Lilli...Fantasies can be fun to act out as long as you both have reasonable expectations and don't try to live in them. :) Oh and I'm sure Nash would love to fulfill some of your fantasies.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilli, this was a thought-provoking post. I could definitely go with sterner and stricter, but the others would not be in the little fantasy card catalog in my head. I think I would find it terribly wonderful just to have Sam whisper in my ear about a spanking when we are out somewhere or with other people. Perhaps outside would also be titillating, but I am not at all sure where. An email or a text with a threat to think about all day sounds just delicious.

    Lots to Think About!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lilli, great post, some fantasies are best left as fantasies, it's funny how we fantasise about things we wouldn't want to try in reality. I could definitely do with stricter too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fantasies often come out in my stories. The truth is, they're best left there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny you should say that my post later is about a fantasy 😆

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post Lilli. I am with Ella on this one. I really like the sterner and stricter approach, I love the
    quiet discussion between the two of us when out in public that only means something to the two of us. I do struggle with keeping my fantasies separate from what is reality and how this affects TTWD. Truth is... Sir has typically kept things very interesting over the years and that in itself
    is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my fantasy right now is simply to be spanked more often...and that is a fantasy I would like to be a reality. I am sure there are other fantasies best left as such... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post Lilli. I'm with Ella and you sterner and stricter at times would be good. Not all the time though, so guess its best left as a fantasy.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts