Sunday, February 12, 2017

Daddy-isms

Just a quick note to say hello!  I hope you're well!  We happen to be having a blizzard.  Not so thrilled about it really, but that hasn't stopped mother nature.

I thought I'd share a couple of Daddy-isms ... that is, things that Daddy's say ... at least Nash does ... in fact, these two things I'll share, he said to me today.

First is the term "applied influence" ... in case you're unsure, he was referring to spanking.

The second was "a naughty tender seat for naughty tendencies" ... again, of course, referring to spanking.

I will say that some babygirls tend to be quite mischievous and naughty at times.  I mean, that's what I've been told anyway.

Daddy has definitely been showing more dominance lately ... which, as far as I'm concerned, is a good thing.  We went for a bit without much D/s.  It happens ... things ebb and flow over time.  But, it had seemed like we were in a slump.  There were reasons ... you know ... life.  I'm happy to say that things are getting back to normal though.  Our dynamic hadn't disappeared, it was just hibernating for a bit.

Speaking of hibernating, have I mentioned that we're having a blizzard?  *sigh* 

Anyway, I also want to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day!!!

xoxoxo

21 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting some attention. And I will hope that your Valentine's Day end up just like your illustration!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ella! We had a very nice Valentine's Day, thanks! I hope you did as well! :)

      Delete
  2. Lilli,
    So happy you are having 'fun' in the midst of a blizzard.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Baker! There's all sorts of fun to be had when stuck inside due to the weather. ;)

      Delete
  3. Sorry you're having a blizzard and feeling a bit of cabin fever, Lilli but happy it's there rather than here. ;) Thanks for sharing your daddy-ism's. Hope you are set free soon.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat! Thankfully we've had some beautiful weather lately! I'm sure it won't last long though. It is still winter after all.

      Delete
  4. Hi Lilli, love the Daddy-isms lol. So glad to hear things are getting back on track and hope you and Nash have a wonderful Valentines Day :)

    Stay safe, hope the blizzard passes quickly. It seems the weather is crazy everywhere!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! We did have a lovely Valentine's Day, thanks! I hope you and Rick did as well! :) And thankfully, we've had some really lovely weather here lately. The weather really has been crazy everywhere though!

      Delete
  5. Hi Lilli, loved these, and am jealous of the snow....
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! I'd love to send any snow on to you. lol Ours is all but gone now though, with the warm temps we've had lately.

      Delete
  6. Hi Lilli, Loved your Daddy-isms and glad things are back on track for you. Stay safe in the blizzard.
    Enjoy your Valentines day.
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy! I'm glad you enjoyed them! And I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day as well, thanks! :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Lilli, so happy to hear while you've been a busy bee your dynamic is in full swing 😆
    I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day with Nash
    (Big hugs)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy! I really have been a busy bee! Not much time during the week for extra ... well, anything really. And the weekends have been pretty full lately too. I don't imagine things will slow down anytime soon either, which is both good and bad. Ah well, life has a way of keeping me on my toes ... as does Nash! lol I hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day as well, thanks! :)

      Delete
  8. Happy Valentine's Day to you, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a good one and try to stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angel! Thankfully it has warmed up since then! ;)

      Delete
  10. Lilli.. hope your coming out of the winter blues. We have also had a very harsh winter in our neck of the woods and I am so ready for spring to arrive. Glad to hear that all is well with you and Nash, our men certainly have their favorite sayings that have significance to them and us right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabelle! I'm sorry to hear you've had a very harsh winter! We've actually been having some lovely weather lately, thankfully. I hope you've had a break in your winter weather too! And yes, they certainly do have their favorite sayings! ;)

      Delete
  11. Stop in to visit and wish you a great day and better tomorrows... 😊

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete