S is for Spanking

Last night Daddy went up to our bedroom ahead of me.  He had laundry to put away and I was finishing up a few things downstairs.  When I came into the bedroom he was sitting on the bed with the television and fan both on.  Hmmm ... background noise to cover up        ?  I wondered, but didn't say anything.  Instead I got some pj's out and started to get undressed.  When I was about to put my pajamas on, Daddy told me that wouldn't be necessary and said "Come here, little one."

 

I'd been hoping for a spanking.  Guess Daddy knew because before I knew it I was over his knee.  I figured he planned on a hand spanking, since I hadn't seen any implements out.  But, then I felt the familiar shape and feel of the cane being rubbed on my bottom.  Oh!  I hadn't been expecting that!  Several sharp swats and I was wriggling and burying my face in the blanket to muffle my cries.  A few more and I asked if I could pretty please have a moment to catch my breath.  He acquiesced.  Then after a minute or so I felt something else being rubbed on my bottom, the wooden paddle.  Oh goodness!  How many implements did he have hidden under the pillow?  It didn't take long for me to start squirming and burying my face in the blanket again, especially since my bottom was already tender from the cane.  Somehow I did manage to keep from kicking my legs up ... crossing my ankles generally helps.  He was enjoying himself, I could tell.  He would pause for a few moments and then start in again, sometimes smacking the same spot twice or more in a row.  Ouchy!  Once he was satisfied with a job well done we moved along to, well, other pleasurable activities.

This was a "just because" spanking.  Just because?  Yes.  Just because ... he likes it ... I like it ... we both benefit from it ... it feeds our dynamic.  Just because it works for us.

This pic doesn't really go, but it came up when I searched "S is for Spanking."
I don't remember seeing it before, so I thought I'd share.  ;)

Comments

  1. Oh, those "just because"'s are so important! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds wonderful Lilli, especially the ending :) Just because spankings are the best kind :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was quite lovely really Roz! And yes, I agree, they are the best kind! :)

      Delete
  3. Happy you two have a good time Lilli. Thanks for sharing the cartoon...it made me laugh. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We definitely enjoyed ourselves, Cat! I'm glad the cartoon made you laugh. I got a chuckle out of it myself. ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi Lilli, I like those sort of spankings the best!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoying all life has to offer - it's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post, Lilli! Just Because spankings are usually my favorite.

    Sam says Just Because he loves me and Just Because he can.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nash is in agreement with Sam, Ella! No surprise there! ;)

      Delete
  7. Just because spankings are the best :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts