The Big Day

If you're thinking that this will be a post about election day ... no. 

But, I do have something for you to vote on at the end of this post.

What's the big day then?

Well, my birthday of course!


Actually, it's not today. It has come and gone already.

And without a spank in sight!

Yup. You read that right.

And how do I feel about that?

Kind of pouty actually and maybe a bit ... neglected.

Now, don't get me wrong.  Nash and the kids made sure my birthday was special and I felt very loved and appreciated by them and by others in my life.

That said ... what about the birthday spanking?

What's your vote? 

Is it too late for a birthday spanking or not?


Comments

  1. LOL Lilli...Matthew was out of town for my birthday one year. When he finally returned and we connected, he wanted to give me my birthday spanking. When I protested, telling him my birthday had come and gone, he informed me it was never too late for a birthday spanking. In fact, he owed me extra since it was my birthday plus. :) Hope you get what you want, soon!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Extra? Oh dear! I guess we'll see what happens this weekend. Thanks for weighing in, Cat! ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilli, never too late! Tell him to get on with it
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Bossing him around may get me an entirely different kind of spanking, Jan! lol Thanks for voting! :)

      Delete
  3. Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday! Hope you had a wonderful day. No, it is definitely never too late. Leave your favourite toy out on the bed :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! I did have a lovely birthday. Never too late does seem to be the consensus. Leaving my favorite toy out on the bed is an attractive idea! I'll have to report back after the weekend to let you all know what happens. ;)

      Delete
  4. Sorry I missed this Lilli 😔
    I hope you had the best birthday! an idea on the spanking show Nash my comment it clearly says spankilicious birthday! meaning he has to its written in stone ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a great birthday, Daisy, thanks! *hehehe* Yes, it does clearly state spankilicious! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts