It's LOL Day - I Meme It!


Welcome!  Welcome!  Welcome!


 It's true!  I do!

Yup!  And that includes you!

What is LOL Day?  It stands for Love Our Lurkers and is a day we invite anyone who is reading to say hello.  So, no matter whether you've been reading here awhile or if this is your first visit, whether you've said hi before or not, please feel free to leave a comment.  That said, if you don't feel comfortable doing so yet, that's totally okay too.  You're still more than welcome to read here, though I do hope you'll say hello at some point.  I do love it when the communication goes both ways!  :)

Okay, on to the meme ... I saw this meme on Facebook and thought it would be fun to do here today!  I asked Nash the questions (Don't worry, you can just fill in the answers yourself if you want to play along without asking your significant other the questions!) and I filled it in with his answers.  I hope you'll enjoy reading and even decide to play along!  I'll include the blank meme at the end so you can copy and paste and share with answers specific to you in the comments or, if you prefer, in a post on your own blog.  We found it fun and hope that you will too! 


Without prompting, ask your significant other these questions and write exactly what they say.  The outcome can be hilarious... 

•What is something I always say?
"Who?  Me?"

•What makes me happy?   
Spankings

•What makes me sad?   
Getting into trouble

•How tall am I?   
I don't know.  How tall are you?

•What's my favorite thing to do?  
Going for car rides

•What do I do when you're not around?
Who knows?

•If I become famous, what will it be for? 
Something musical

•What makes you proud of me?
 Everything

What is my favorite food?   
I'm thinking pizza.

•What is my favorite restaurant?   
PF Changs

•Where is my favorite place to visit?
The mountains

•If I could go anywhere, where would it be?  
Everywhere

•How do I annoy you?
How much room do I have to answer?  lol

•What is my favorite movie?  
The Nightmare Before Christmas

•You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with?
Your lesbian lover.  :)
(note: that's a nickname for a very good friend of mine, lol)

Okay, it's your turn!  Here's the blank meme all ready for your answers! 
But, you don't have to do the meme, you can just say hello!  ;)
Happy LOL Day!!! 

WITHOUT prompting, ask your boyfriend/husband these questions and write EXACTLY what he says. The outcome can be hilarious... 
  
•What is something I always say?
•What makes me happy?  
•What makes me sad?  
•How tall am I?  
•What's my favorite thing to do?
•What do I do when You're not around?
•If I become famous, what will it be for?
•What makes you proud of me?
What is my favorite food?  
•What is my favorite restaurant?  
•Where is my favorite place to visit?
•If I could go anywhere, where would it be? 
•How do I annoy you?
•What is my favorite movie? 
•You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who am I with?

And a big THANKS to Hermione for hosting/organizing this event!  To find other participating blogs, head HERE.  :)

Comments

  1. Hey, there, I'll have wait to complete the meme when my man returns home from work, but wanted to drop in and say, "Happy LOL Day, to you!"
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Baker! Thanks for stopping by to say hello! I'll be interested to see how your man answers the meme questions! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilli, I will do the meme on my blog after lol is over. I am thinking he might come up with a long list for the How do I annoy you question, lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! I look forward to seeing the meme on your blog soon! I'm pretty sure Nash could come up with a LONG list of ways I annoy him. lol

      Delete
  3. Lilli, I thought you'd disappeared but you've just moved again! I'll come by more often now I have your change of address...
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosie! I solemnly swear not to move ever ... okay, I can't really swear to that. Sorry! Glad you found me though! :)

      Delete
  4. Have a wonderful LOL day...just stopping in to say hello and send a smile your way! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy LoL Day! Love the purple!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Meredith! Thanks! I do love purple ... obviously. lol

      Delete
  6. Stopping by to say hello. Happy LOL day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. Happy LOL Day Lilli!
    I've done the meme for you and it was very amusing so thank you for that. Here goes! Here are my Sirs answers.

    What is something I always say? Sir!
    What makes me happy? Being in your cage
    What makes me sad? Being a naughty girl
    How tall am I? 5'10"
    What's my favourite thing to do? Being a pet
    What do I do when your not around? God knows!
    If I became famous what would it be for? Worlds longest spankathon
    What makes you proud of me? Your willing to try things until you get them right
    What's my favourite food? Cheese and crisps
    What's your favourite restraunt? Cafe Rouge
    What is my favourite place to visit? If you would have asked me a year and half ago I would have said the duck pond. But now it's Home Bargains
    If I could go anywhere where would it be?
    Pet school
    How do I annoy you?
    Your very clingy
    What's my favourite movie? Anything animated
    You get a phone call that I'm in trouble who am I with? I don't think you would get in trouble out of the house because you know better

    Back to me now. He answered very accurately and my favourite answer is pet school! 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy! I love that you did the meme and shared the answers! Love your Sir's answers, especially the spankathon and pet school! :)

      Delete
    2. My pleasure Lilli it was very enjoyable. I loved that too haha how funny. Nash'es answers were funny too!

      Delete
  8. Happy LOL Days, Lilli! :) It was fun reading your meme. I might try that one out as a post one of these days! I always enjoy stopping by. Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Katie! Thanks! I look forward to perhaps seeing a post of yours with the meme. :)

      Delete
  9. Hey there Lilli.. great welcoming post for our lurkers.
    I really like the questions to ask your partner and plan to use them this weekend when we have some down time. Who knows,perhaps it will help with our communication and that in turn will open the door for good conversation about TTWD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabelle! I'm glad you liked the post! I was trying to think of something different to do for LOL Day this year. Everyone has such great posts up! I hope you have fun with the meme and it leads to some interesting discussion! :)

      Delete
  10. Hi Lilli, first time visitor to your blob so I guess I am a lurker in potential. Love the meme and will put the questions to my beloved...might be interesting to hear the answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrrg...must read comment before publishing...I meant blog!!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Don! Not to worry! I actually had rather a giggle about my BLOB! That's something I would accidentally type and then forget to proofread my comment before posting it. Anyway, thanks for stopping by, welcome and I hope you have fun with the meme! :)

      Delete
  11. Your blog is new to me. I like the love over hate post you did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi OBB! Welcome and thanks for stopping by and saying hi! I'm glad you liked the love over hate post. :)

      Delete
  12. Happy LOL-Day, Lilli! This is my first visit to your blog. More than 20 years of happy marriage plus two kids, that is indeed inspiring!

    Many greetings from Germany,
    Kaelah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaelah! Welcome! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! Life is good! Challenging sometimes for sure. But overall, filled with blessings! :) (btw, Nash would love to visit Germany some day)

      Delete
  13. I'm all alone as I'm reading this. I've not been before, but I'll come by again. Happy LOL Day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  14. Hello Lilli! Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun meme!
    Sadly, BG just rolls his eyes at this stuff and then changes the subject...
    even SP is only good for about two responses before he starts cursing in tongues.
    So no memes for me.
    (But I can confidently say that Lionel made me laugh very loudly!)
    ;-D

    Happy LOL Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jz! Thanks! I'm glad Lionel made you laugh out loud even if BG & SP are part poopers when it comes to memes.

      Delete
  16. Hi, Lilli,

    i love your blog! i haven't been here before, but i'll be back for sure! Happy LoL day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olivia! Welcome and thanks for stopping by and saying hi! :)

      Delete
  17. Happy LOL Days, Lilli! Nash's answers cracked me up! I don't always comment but do always visit.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat! Thanks! I'm glad you got a kick out of his answers! I did too! lol

      Delete
  18. Hi Lilli, Happy LOL day to you, hope you have heaps of new readers drop by to say hello. I love dropping inand reading about you and Nash.

    I'll do the meme on my blog after LOL day also, looks like fun.

    Hugs Lindy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy! Aaawww, that's so sweet of you! I look forward to reading the meme on your blog! :)

      Delete
  19. Happy LOL day, Lilli! Your post is awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi CB! Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :)

      Delete
  20. Happy LoL Day Lilli! Hope you enjoy and meet lots of new friends :) Love the meme!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Thanks! I've really enjoyed visiting all the blogs (still have some on the list I need to get to yet, but I'm working on it) and having others visit me! Glad you enjoyed the meme! :)

      Delete
  21. Happy LOL Day, Lilli! I appreciate your dropping by my blog, and wanted to come wish you happy days, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dr. Ken! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  22. Hi Lilli! Gosh I wish I knew you were here! Happy LOL! I'm going to ask my Scotsman these when he wakes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle! Sorry about that. I'd promise not to change the blog url again, but, well, I don't want to give Nash a reason to punish me for breaking a promise. ;) I hope you have fun with the meme! :)

      Delete
  23. Hi Lilly, happy LOL Day! I think I'll do the meme after LOL Day. Wishing you a great weekend.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina! I look forward to reading the meme when you share it! I hope you have a great weekend too, thanks! :)

      Delete
  24. Hi Lilli - Dropping by a bit late; but wishing you a happy LOL Day just the same. Looks like you received a good turnout! I come by here, but not often enough.

    Best,
    Enzo

    PS Nightmare Before Christmas is also one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Enzo! You're just fashionably late! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! I'm not sure Nightmare Before Christmas is my absolute favorite movie. I mean, after all there are so many great movies to choose from. But, it definitely ranks up there! 😉 Nice to know you're also a fan! 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts