Nash Update

Thanks for the well wishes and prayers for Nash!


Just after I pressed "publish" on my last post urgent care decided that he really needed to go to the ER.  We were so hoping to avoid that, but it didn't work out that way.  We were there several hours and they were about to admit him to the hospital when Nash struck a deal with the ER doctor.  Yes, you read that right, Nash struck a deal with the doctor!  So, in the end, Nash was treated and released, sent on his way with scripts for more meds.  It was 4am by the time we got home and we were both exhausted.  I'd like to tell you that he took it easy the next day, but that's not really the case.  And yes, he's back at work today.  I do hope that he can be seen at his regular doctors very soon though!

I worry about him.  He takes great care of the rest of us, but not himself.  As I tried to get that point across to him I said I knew if it was the other way around that he'd make sure I'd have a very sore bottom and couldn't sit comfortably until I started taking better care of myself!  Of course he got quite a kick out of that.  Hmmph!  Big meanie!

But, he really does need to take his own health more seriously.  I can't imagine life without him.  I've known him since we were 6.  We became best friends in high school before we started dating.  It's been 27 years since we went to the prom together (I said yes to going to the prom with him before I said yes to dating/going steady).  I want to grow old with him, not without him.

Okay, before I get myself all teary eyed, the good news is that he's doing better and he sought out care before things got too bad (unlike last time).  And before you start to feel too bad for my guy, he did still manage to spank me last night!


Comments

  1. Well THAT is a relief, that he is feeling better. Hope that tend continues.

    willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a relief, Willie! Thanks! Me too!

      Delete
  2. Urgh men! honestly they are all the same! My Sir is the same nothing stops him going to work not even cracked ribs. Maybe they think it's a manly thing to do or it shows weakness to rest? I don't know they aren't in destructible and they do need to rest but I know it's like talking to a lobster
    I'm SOO happy you got a spanking girl! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No matter their differences, they really are a lot alike aren't they, Daisy? Men, indeed! I'm just glad he's doing better.

      Delete
  3. Hi Lilli, what is it with men and doctors! I'm so glad to hear Nash is doing better. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for his continued recovery and hope he looks after himself.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness knows, Roz and don't get me started! lol Thanks! You and me both! (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts