The Spanking Plan

I don't know if I've mentioned it or not (which seems odd), but for awhile there wasn't much spanking going on here, actually there really was no spanking happening.


And while that had slowly begun to change, with a swat here and a couple more there it still wasn't happening with much frequency.

That's about to change.

Daddy has a new spanking plan.  It's not a spanking a day plan, mostly because though he's home a lot more often than he used to be, he's still not home every day.  It's more of a spanking every time he's home plan.  So, how will that work you ask?  Good question!  I asked too!


So, let's take today for instance.  It's Monday and he left for work this morning and will be home this evening.  So, at some point tonight I will be spanked.  It may be just a few swats or it may be much more than that.  That is, as always, his decision.

Tomorrow morning he'll leave for work again, so if he's home again tomorrow evening, I'll be spanked again.  If he's not home, well then of course I won't be spanked.

The same holds true for Wednesday and Thursday.

That brings us to Friday.  Generally he arrives home late in the afternoon or early in the evening and he's home through Sunday.  So does that mean that I'll be spanked Friday, Saturday and Sunday?  Well, not necessarily.  Apparently, according to Daddy, I'll be spanked at least once during that time, but not necessarily each day.  Of course I may be spanked every day or more than once a day even, but the minimum for Fri-Sun is one spanking.  As for implements or positions, etc. all of that is, as always, also at his discretion.  So, while I'll know that I'll be spanked at some point, I won't know exactly when or how much or with what.  I think he likes me to have that feeling of anticipation mixed with uncertainty.  And I imagine it will keep me on my toes!


Daddy explained his new plan to me this past weekend with a couple of spankings, for demonstration purposes of course.  And since, as I mentioned, there hadn't been much, if any, spanking going on for a little while it didn't take much to put a blush on my cheeks and make them tender.

Sooo, it seems I now have many standing (or sitting or lying or ...) spanking appointments on my calendar.


I must admit that while I do have some mixed feelings about it, I think it will be a positive thing.  Mind you, I imagine I may change my tune at some point ... don't worry, I'll keep you in the loop!  But, right now all I can think about is the fact that he's on his way home and I know I'm getting spanked tonight.


Comments

  1. Hi Lilli, goodness, I think you may be spending quite a bit of time standing! lol. You will have to let us know how it goes. Good luck! I actually think this will be really good for keeping the two of you connected.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You may be right Roz! But, as I said, a spanking may mean just a few swats or quite a bit more than that or something in between. I agree that it should help keep us connected. We had been feeling a bit disconnected really and I think that this will help.

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures Lilli :D
    This spanking plan sounds spankingly AWSOME, happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you liked the pics, Daisy!
      Thanks! I think it will turn out to be a good thing. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Lilli -
    Sounds like a great plan.
    By the way, love the Spanking Appointment reminder card.
    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Enzo, thanks for stopping by! So far so good with the new plan! That spanking appt reminder card is cute, isn't it? ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts