Monday Night's Spanking

We were lying in bed.  I was on my tummy and he was on his side, facing me.  He pulled my pj's down baring my bottom and prompted me to raise it up in the air a little.  The tv was on and he was watching a show.  I'd been watching too, but once I rolled onto my stomach I couldn't see it any longer as I was facing away from it.  He started rubbing my bottom and pinching it a little.  Then he started spanking, not fast, but hard, a smack here and a smack there.  In between the spanks he stopped and rubbed more, letting his fingers wander to other areas at times, taunting and teasing.  After a bit of that, it seemed he decided that my bottom needed his full attention and he started spanking me more in earnest.  I was whimpering and wiggling a bit, but I did manage to stay in position for the most part.  Once my bottom was well warmed and he went back to rubbing it.  Then he encouraged me to roll over and he showered me with kisses.

While festivities could have easily ended there, it seemed he had other things in mind.  While the fingers of his one hand sought out my wetness and that sensitive nub, the other hand was busy pinching and pulling first one nipple and then the other.  Soon he had my legs pinned so that they were spread apart and I couldn't move them.  Then he started rubbing and pinching with the same fervor he had been spanking my bottom with earlier.  It didn't take long for that first orgasm to come, and that one was soon followed by more.  When he finally he released his hold on me I melted into him as he enveloped me.

He wasn't home last night, but what about tonight?  I *think* he'll be home, but at this point in the day that remains to be seen ... or perhaps felt, as the case may be!
  

Comments

  1. When we are watching tv is the most common time Sir will spank me. I find it so relaxing I just carry on watching the tele. That is until he starts attacking my petals and nipples. Ohh it's all wonderful goodness isn't it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Yes, I agree Daisy, it's all wonderful goodness! ;)

      Delete
  2. Mmmm, very nice Lilli. Those are definitely the best kind of spankings. How there are lots more to come :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, on both counts, Roz! :) (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts