Spankings Galore, A Job & More

Okay, so I'm going to start with the job, even though I know what you really want to know about is the spankings.  lol  I am officially employed!  Yay me!  I'm excited ... and nervous ... and excited ... and did I mention nervous?  Anyway, thank you for the encouragement and prayers and well wishes!  :)



So, should I fill you in on the spankings now?  Hmmm ... not quite yet ... I think I'll address the "more" part next instead.  Yes, I can be a tease sometimes.  Ha!  Anyway, I'm happy to say that the "more" is that I've lost 30 lbs!  So yes, in this case I guess, less is more.  lol



Hmmm ... now what should I talk about.  Let me think.  There was something else I was going to mention.  What was it again?  Oh, you want to hear about the spankings galore?  Well, okay, since you asked.  lol  There have been spankings in the bathroom, spankings in the bedroom, spankings in our vehicle in a parking lot (away from others thankfully), spankings in the kitchen, etc.  And there have also been swats here and there, swats everywhere!  lol  Some have been the quick get my attention type of spankings and others have been the longer, let me make sure my point is perfectly clear type of spankings.  Oh, and yes, some have been the stress relief or just because/just for fun types too.  He's used his hand, a hairbrush, wooden spoons, the cane or whatever else is close at hand at the time.  Some have been otk, some I've been bent over something (like his arm or the kitchen counter or the dryer), some have been lying down (like on the front seat of the vehicle with the seat fully reclined).  In general, he's been quick to jump into action for a little while now and let me tell you, it has certainly taken me off guard more than a few times!



He also seems to really like this whole giving me homework thing.  I start out most of my mornings by completing whatever tasks he's assigned me.  The tasks vary, but this morning it was 5 minutes of quiet time (naked standing/leaning against the door of our bedroom) followed by bringing myself to an orgasm.  After I complete my homework I text him to wish him a good morning and let him know my homework is done.  Most mornings include quiet time.  That really does seem to help me clear my head and get focused first thing in the morning.  I imagine it's almost like meditation ... well, almost.  lol


Anyway, that's some of what has been going on with me/us lately.  What's new with you?

Comments

  1. Congratulations on the new job and weight loss, Lilli! Two absolutely wonderful accomplishments. Looks as if he has your number and still keep you guessing. LOL Happy everything is going so well for you.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! Yes, he definitely has my number and has been keeping me guessing! lol I hope all is well with you too! (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful post full of great news! Congrats on the new job, losing 30 pounds, and fun spanking times. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cutie! Life has been busy, but thankfully it has mostly been filled with good things lately. I hope things are going well for you too! :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the new job and weight loss Lilli, I'm so happy for you, such wonderful news. Glad to hear you and Nash are having lots of spanky fun too :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! Things have been looking up lately, something I'm very thankful for! I hope things are going well for you and Rick too! :) (((hugs)))

      Delete
  4. Congrats Lilli!
    Glad your having a fun active time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy! I am! lol I hope you are too! (((hugs)))

      Delete
  5. Sounds like things are wonderful in your world. So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, things are going well ... what a nice change of pace! lol Thanks Leigh! :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Lilli, great news. Congratulations on the new job and the weight loss. Well done you and I hope you are having fun with all those spankings
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jan! Lots of fun, I assure you! ;) (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts