What Daddy Doesn't Understand

 There are some things that daddies just don't seem to understand, like ...


See Daddy!  The nice lady in red agrees!  
I told you so!
I don't know why Daddy doesn't seem to care what she thinks.
Hmmph.



I don't know about the nudity part, but the rest sounds about right to me!




Apparently that all depends on just what kind of nonsense you're talking about.  
Because some nonsense definitely hurts ... right on a babygirl's bare bottom!




Is this what Daddy means about making sure to get my exercise in?  
Probably not huh?  
No, probably more like the kind of nonsense that lands me otk!




That is definitely not Daddy approved behavior.  
Ask me how I know.




Is this why Daddy never lets me drive when we go somewhere together?  



Now this might be incentive for behaving!  lol



Exactly!  I'm never bad, just mischievously creative!




 
This one doesn't really go with the rest,
but I loved it and just had to include it.
It's so very true.  

Comments

  1. Nice, very nice and I feel like having a bit of attitude today
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-oh! Good luck with that Jan! lol (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. LoL Lilli, love them all. Thanks for the smile :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed them, Roz! (((hugs)))

      Delete
  3. I love these....started my day with a smile. And that last one...just about says it all..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad this started your day with a smile Abby! And I totally agree about the last one. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  4. Lilli thanks for sharing all of these, they're great. Made me smile.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good, I'm glad they made you smile Lindy! (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts