Phew!

I'm feeling so much better.  The interview went well ... like, really well ... for reals.  lol 

I think if they offer me the position I'll take it.  And if they don't make me an offer I'm going to assume that it just wasn't the right job for me.  They said I should hear something in no more than a week, so I shouldn't even have to wait and wonder for too long.

I wouldn't say it's my dream job really.  But, I'm just looking to get back into the workforce and this seems like it could be a good fit. 

And what would my dream job look like at this point anyway?  Hmmm ... ya know, I don't really know.  What DO I want to be when I grow up?  lol 

Anyway, I'll keep looking and chalk this up to a good experience I had along the way if it doesn't pan out.  And if it does pan out, well, then I'll be excited ... and ... even more nervous. 

But, for now, I'm happy and feeling content about the whole thing. 

And yeah, you'll be amongst the first to know if I have news I'm freaking out about.  ;)

Anyway, I just want to say ...


... thanks for all the encouragement, positivity and prayers!  :)

I think now it's time to chill for a bit, maybe read and/or soak in the tub to decompress.

Comments

  1. Hi Lilli, glad it went well. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lilli, that's fantastic news, so happy to read this. I knew you could do it :) keeping fingers crossed also for more good news.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great Lilli!
    Sadly I had an interview too but it didn't go well and I didn't get it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy! I'm sorry yours didn't go well. I hope a much better job will be offered to you soon! (((hugs)))

      Delete
  4. Lilli that sounds really promising, fingers crossed for you.

    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy! We'll see I suppose ... but at least the interview went well. I was nervous. lol (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts