1st Annual Mother's Day Spanking

First of all, Happy Mother's Day!


I know I'm a little late with Mother's Day wishes, but I hope you had a wonderful day.  I certainly did!

I know it can be a difficult holiday for some, whether it's because you've lost your mother, never knew your mother, have a difficult relationship with your mom or with a child/children, wanted to be a mom and haven't been able to conceive/adopt/etc., lost a child, gave up a child or so many other reasons.  If it was a difficult day for you, I'm so sorry.


So, are you wondering about the spanking I mentioned in the title of this post?  Yeah, okay, I kinda figured.  lol

On and off yesterday, Nash kept mentioning spanking me.  Maybe it's because of my last post?  Think he got the hint?  lol  Mind you, it may have been on his mind regardless.  He does have an affinity for reddening my bare bottom.  Anyway, whenever he'd bring it up, I'd tell him "There's no such thing as Mother's Day spankings."  But, that didn't seem to deter him.

Last night we went to bed early.  We often do on Sunday nights as Nash usually has to start his work week very, very early on Monday morning.  Now I tend to be a night owl, but I always go to bed with Nash when he's home, regardless of the time.  The kids stayed up for awhile.  They were downstairs playing video games together.  It's helpful when your teens are so wrapped up in what they're doing that they're oblivious and if they're doing something that makes noise, so as to cover up other sounds, so much the better!  

When Nash came up to our bedroom, I was already there waiting.  I was tucked under the covers with only a t-shirt on and a pair of socks.  The t-shirt was to camouflage the fact that I was otherwise naked, well, other than the socks.  And I had the socks on because my feet were chilly, which is a fairly normal state for my feet.

I had the television turned on as well as the tower fan we keep in our bedroom.  The fan only gets turned on for extra background noise or when we want/need some white noise and I'm rarely the one who turns it on, so Nash was perplexed at first and asked why the fan was on.  I just smiled and waited for him to figure it out, which he quickly did.  He looked at his pillow and saw something placed on it, the short cane that he generally uses otk, and suddenly he was the one with a grin on his face.  It seemed to me that he had his heart set on spanking me and I hoped that maybe because it was Mother's Day he'd allow me to pick the implement.  As he readied himself for bed I started to feel a bit nervous and offered to put the cane away for him.  He declined my offer and told me to stay put, no surprise there.

Before long he was lying in bed beside me.  He pulled the sheet off me and flipped me over, pleased to see that my bottom was already bare.  There were some kisses and caresses, but then he pressed my head down into the pillow and started talking into my ear.  I couldn't tell you all that he said, but he certainly made sure he had my full attention.  The anticipation of what was to come was building and I struggled not to wriggle around with nervous, or maybe excited, energy.

After what seemed like forever, but was likely only a couple of minutes Nash took my t-shirt off, pinned my legs between his, thrusting my bottom up, and pinned my hands underneath his leg.  


 He started off with fairly light swats with the cane, but I was wriggling about nonetheless.  Well, not that I could move around much at all really, he had me pinned in place, just where he wanted me.  Then the swats got a little harder and he started landing some on that tender sit spot and on my thighs.  At some point I warmed up enough that I asked if he'd take my socks off, which he did.  It was also a nice break from the swats that kept raining down onto my bottom, turning it from white to pink and red.  But, that respite didn't last for long.  He was having fun, playing with the angle of the swats, sometimes hitting the same area several times in a row, sometimes landing several swats quickly, sometimes pausing between swats, as if calculating where he wanted to strike next.  And then after I don't even know how many, I thought he was done, but he wasn't, not quite.  He decided that a few "rememberers" were needed.  Rememberers are what I named those last few swats that are harder than all the rest, the ones that will stick with me for awhile, making sure I remember to behave, to listen, to respect, to obey, to remember to whom I belong, etc.  Those last few definitely had me gasping and writhing about, well as much as I could, burying my face into the bed, trying not to make too much noise, trying not to cry out.

Afterward Nash pulled me close, holding me, kissing me, caressing me, telling me what a good girl I'd been, reassuring me, loving me.  He's always so good about that.  Even if it's the kind of spanking I enjoy, I still need those things afterward.

Then he wanted me to get up and walk over to his side of the bed.  And, so up I got.  I walked over to him, turned around and bent over a bit, presenting my bottom for inspection in the light of the lamp on his night table.  He seemed quite pleased with his handiwork and then turned me around and pulled my face down to his, kissing me fully while his hand found it's way to the sensitive little nub between my lower lips.  I spread my legs, like a good girl, allowing for easier access.  Before long he turned his attention to my breasts.  They were dangling in his face really, so it's no surprise that they caught his attention.  Once upon a time he used to be more of a breast man than an ass man.  Not really the case these days, though of course he still enjoys them.  While he sucked on one of my nipples, his hand pinched the other and then he switched which of my nipples was getting which type of attention.  And then he used both hands to press my nipples together, sucking on them both at once.  Before long one of his hands found it's way back between my legs while he continued to suck on my nipples.  He sucked and rubbed and I wriggled and again found myself trying not to cry out as I reached the zenith.  He was smiling at me as he pulled me close and before long we were asleep in each others arms.

Nash told me that Mother's Day spankings are now official and that this was the 1st Annual, so I can no longer use the argument that Mother's Day spankings aren't a "thing."  And he mentioned that he's looking forward to extending this tradition to Father's Day.  Of course I quickly offered to give him a spanking on Father's Day!  But, he said, just like for his birthday, he'd be the one giving the spankings to me.  Hmmph.  Leave it to a Daddy Dom to turn the tables on a babygirl. I wonder if I'll be getting an anniversary spanking too?  What do you think?

Comments

  1. I think you can count on a spanking on any given day, named or not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! You make a very good point Leigh! lol I hope you have a great day! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this post! I like that you are establishing a Mother's Day spanking each year, along with other special occasions. They are gifts that you keep on receiving and he enjoys giving... perfect! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cutiebootie ... have I told you that I love that nickname? I think it's fabulous! :) I hope you have a wonderful day!

      Delete
  3. Hi Lilli, glad you had a lovely Mother's day and what a great way to end the day. This sounds hot! Mother's day spanking, I love it :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Roz, it was a great way to end the day! Mother's Day spankings ... who knows, they may catch on! lol I hope you have a fabulous day! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts