Goodness, Gracious, Sakes Alive

I have no idea what that saying means other than it seems appropriate for when life gets to be truly overwhelming.

 
Last time I posted I was hoping to be around the 'land more, catching up on how everyone has been, what's going on with you all and writing a bit more about us.

But, that didn't happen because shortly after I wrote that post Nash ended up in the hospital and they kept him for almost a week.  He's doing better and is home and recuperating.  I think it's going to take a little longer than he was anticipating, but each day there's definitely improvement.

I've been scared and worried and honestly, I still am.  Yes, he's getting better.  He is going to be okay.  But, he certainly gave me a scare, everyone a scare really.  And I think he's realizing that he's not as young as he used to be and needs to start taking better care of himself.

*big sigh*  I'm still decompressing.  The past week was overwhelming, to say the least.  But, needless to say, I'm so very thankful that he's home and getting healthier day by day.

Sooo, hopefully my world will stop spinning so dizzyingly (is that a word ... no ... huh ... I'm using it anyway) soon and I'll be around more and actually get to catch up with all of you!

Comments

  1. Hi Lilli,I'm so sorry to hear about Nash, but so glad he is now home recuperating and getting better. Hang in there. Sending positive thoughts and prayers for his continued recovery.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Thanks! You've had a lot going on yourself. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilli, Hope things get better for you both from now on
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! Thanks! I hope things are good with you. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  3. Wishing Nash a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself too, hugs DF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi DF! Thanks! At some point I'm going to sink into a bubble bath. lol I hope things are good with you. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  4. Not bad here. Glad Nash is home and starting to get better. Hope life gets easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel Blue! Thanks! Life is life I guess, but I'd like to stop going from one "crisis" right into another sometime soon. lol I hope you're doing well. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  5. Sending some get well thoughts Nash's way and some peaceful thoughts for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. B! Thanks! I hope things are good with you. (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts