M.I.A.

I've been missing in action in blogland for over a month now.  So much has happened ... the loss of a family member in February followed by the unexpected loss of a friend in March ... birthdays ... holidays ... just life in general.

Thanks to those of you who checked up on me and sorry to those I haven't gotten back to yet.  Catching up on those communications is high up on my to-do list. 

This post is really just a quick check-in because I have missed being here and I've felt badly about leaving you hanging.  In case you're wondering, I'm feeling MUCH better, but it took awhile.  It seems that everyone we know has been affected by the creeping crud of one kind or another in the past month or so.  Yuck.  Praying that all our friends and family are healthy or restored to health soon!

And I hope that you and yours had a wonderful Easter!


Comments

  1. Hi Lilli,

    As you know, I have been MIA for some time too. Thank you for all your support and kind words recently, it means so much.

    I am so sorry for your losses, my thoughts are with you and your family. I'm so glad you are feeling much better. I went to the doctor today and had a lot of questions answered which was great.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you've been MIA for far too long Roz! But, I know you've had a LOT going on! Thanks and I'm glad you got a lot of questions answered. Hopefully you'll be feeling a LOT better soon yourself! (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilli, :) I am so sorry to hear that you have been going through so much hard stuff lately, as well as feeling poorly! I am glad that you stopped by to say hi though.

    Losing those that we love and care about is a tough one! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

    I hope that you and your family had a blessed Easter! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Katie! I'm feeling much, much better thankfully. And as for the other stuff ... well, it's all a part of life I guess. Thanks! (((hugs)))

      Delete
  3. Hi Lilli I'm Daisy, sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. Have faith keep praying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daisy and welcome! I see you have a blog too. I shall have to check it out when I have a chance. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  4. Hi Lilli, I am so sorry for your loss and hope that you are always near to one who is close to you, to hold you in these moments when the sadness becomes too much. Keeping you in my thoughts.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lilli, good to hear from you again. So sorry you are going through so much. Sending positive vibes your way. Take care.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy! I really need to catch up on what's been going on with everyone else. Hopefully that will happen very soon. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  6. Hi Lilli, so sorry to hear of everything happening. Good to see you back in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie! Unfortunately now Nash is in the hospital, so I doubt I'll be around much for the time being. (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts