The Talk

"Come here.  I want to talk to you."

I approach, warily, unsure if I'm in trouble.  I can't think of anything specific I've done or said ... though, truth be told, I haven't exactly been on my best behavior lately.  But he's seemed to either not notice or not care and I hadn't really decided how I felt about that.

He points to the floor and I kneel, fidgeting a bit.
     
     
"I want to be very clear.  There are a couple of things we're going to start working on regarding your behavior."

I'm very still now, my breathing has quickened and become quite shallow.  I'm listening intently, as of course was his intention.

"The first thing I want to address is access, specifically my access to you.  I will touch, pinch, smack or otherwise play with, punish or enjoy any part of you, at any time, regardless of when it is, where we are or who happens to be around.  I'm tired of you pulling away, moving my hand, trying to distract me, moving out of a position I've placed you in or otherwise trying to deny me.   You are mine.  You belong to me.  I will have unfettered access to every bit of you at all times."

He pauses and I draw in a deep breath, having forgotten to breathe while he'd been speaking.

"The second thing I want to address is obedience.  You've been getting away with a lot, which we both share blame for ... you for not behaving as you know you should and me for not calling you on it.  That stops now.  You know what I expect from you.  And if you're unsure, you know that you may ask.  I don't tell you to do something or not do something just to hear myself speak.  There are good reasons behind all the rules I've put into place.  You are well aware that I don't make rules arbitrarily."

He pauses again and looks into my eyes, holding my gaze.  His look is determined, stern even, but loving, not harsh.  I know he'll probably expect some response from me, but he hasn't asked for one yet and I'm getting lost in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Have I made myself crystal clear?"

I'm quick to respond in my desire to please him.

"Yes, Sir ... Daddy."

He smiles, his face softening as he does so.

"Either will do, kitten."

He caresses my cheek and I smile back.

The combination of his authoritative tone, the position I'm in, kneeling at his feet, the words he'd chosen and the clear meaning behind them had all had an effect on me.  Add to that the feel of his touch combined with that smile and him calling me kitten and I could feel myself melting.

But then his smile started to fade and his voice became more stern again.

"Get up."

Suddenly that nervous excitement was back, wondering what was coming next, guesses already running through my mind.  Will there be pleasure or pain?  If I'm truthful with myself what I'm hoping for is a bit of both ...
 
 
 
This is a work of fiction.
Any resemblance to actual events or persons is purely coincidental.

Comments

  1. This is awesome Lilli, and wonderfully written. I hope you will continue this ...)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! I've thought about it a little, but don't have any more written yet. ;)

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed this and would love to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it Tiffany! I haven't written more yet. ;)

      Delete
  3. Lilli that was great, look forward to reading more.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindy! I haven't written more yet. ;)

      Delete
  4. Great job..loved it.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it Abby! :)

      Delete
  5. Nice writing - hope there's more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leigh! There's not more ... yet. lol

      Delete
  6. Ooh, very hot Lilli, keep going!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree... keep going! You have me on the edge of my seat. Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I'll see what I can do Amy! This week is a busy one and writing fiction doesn't come nearly as easily to me as writing non-fiction. ;)

      Delete
  8. Hi Lilly, loved this. Such a wonderful moment, and I can relate to this feeling unsure so well. :) Will there be more? Trouble or pleasure, or both?

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nina! Sorry I took so long in getting back to you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't have more written at this point, sorry. Maybe at some point though. ;) (((hugs)))

      Delete
  9. That's lovely Lilli! I really enjoyed reading that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it Maggie!

      I kind of feel like I'm disappointing everyone because I haven't written more yet, but there's been a lot going on and I just haven't been in the right head space.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts