Leaving it up to him


It's hard sometimes, isn't it ... 
to leave things in his hands ... 
to leave decisions up to him?

It's nice sometimes, isn't it ... 
to leave things in his hands ... 
to leave decisions up to him?

I don't know about you, but this is a dichotomy I struggle with sometimes.

It can be so freeing to go along with whatever he wishes, whatever choices he makes, whatever he decides.  Then again, sometimes it can also be very frustrating.

And knowing when I should speak up and interject a differing point of view versus when I should just accept and follow his lead, well, that's not always crystal clear.

Is this something you struggle with sometimes too?

Comments

  1. Hi Lilli, it's strange isn't it, how leaving decisions to him can be so freeing and so hard at the same time. A real double edge sword. I have definitely struggled with this at times

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A double edge sword, exactly Roz! I bet a lot of us struggle with it, at least at times. This dynamic, it's so simple and so complex all at the same time. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilli, I think sometimes it is impossible to leave it up to him and sometimes it is easy. Just do your best and hope you make the right decision at the time
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Jan, and something I don't imagine those not involved in a similar dynamic would really understand. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  3. I have no filter and speak whatever is on my mind. Not always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no filter, huh Leigh? I can definitely see where that wouldn't always be a good thing. Then again, I suppose there's never a question of where you're at in your thoughts. I strive for a balance somewhere between always speaking what's on my mind and never speaking what's on my mind. But, I admit, too often I don't speak up when I should or I speak up when I shouldn't have. Oh well, Nash loves me just the same. lol

      Delete
  4. It is a toughie. I find that if I feel strongly and I offer my opinion as long as I am respectful and calm it is welcomed.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here Abby. But, sometimes I decide that I should keep my mouth shut when I probably shouldn't. And other times I decide to speak up when I should've probably kept it to myself (or at least waited until a better opportunity). (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts