Inspiration

A friend asked me to sum up 2015 in one word.  That was easy.  I told her "terrifying."  Yeah, there was a lot more to the year than the terrifying stuff, but that's what stands out the most.

Then she asked me what my inspirational word was for 2016.  I had to think about that for a minute, but then it came to me ...







 


 
lol  I couldn't resist this one.


As I'm sure you've figured out, my inspirational word for 2016 is SPARKLE.

What about you?

What word would you use to sum up 2015?

What's your inspirational word for 2016?

Comments

  1. Hi Lilli, an inspirational word, what a great idea! Hmm, I'll have to think on that. My word for 2015 would be trying.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, Roz! Trying ... yup ... I hope 2016 proves to be much less so! Let me know what your word for 2016 is! :) (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. Sparkle your way through 2016 - sounds like a winner to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figure it's good to have a goal, don't you Leigh? And sparkle, well, that's a goal I can get on board with! lol

      Delete
  3. I love the sparkle idea. I am trying really hard to come up with one for 2015& 2016. And I am just waffling. I like the sparkles as long as they are pink.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't overthink it Blondie! I didn't. lol I hope you'll let me know if/when you decide! And who doesn't like pink sparkles really? ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts