Brag Swag

Every now and then I come across some marriage themed shirts.  Most of the time I'm just not really into them for one reason or another (too sappy, too mean spirited, etc.).  But, every now and then I come across one that I think is sweet or funny.  That's what happened today, but it wasn't just one shirt, there were several and so I thought I'd share.


 This seems like a good one to start with ...
     
     
Exactly!



and in the same vein ...  
     
 
     
*giggling*



I thought this one was cute ...
    
     
Aaawww!!! 



This one is undeniable ...
     
     
 Truth.



Are we back to Disney with this one ...
    
     
Rawr!

 

A bit cheeky, but I don't think Nash would argue ... 
     
 
     
*wink*



And then there's this one ...
    
     
Perfect.
I really may have to order it.
 

In case you're curious, these are from HubbyandWifey.com.  They have more to choose from, including some for husbands.   

(FYI: I'm not affiliated in any way with the company/website.  I get no kickbacks ... I haven't purchased anything and can't verify the quality/service ... etc.  I just liked some of the shirts.)

Comments

  1. These are all great, Lilli...thanks for sharing them and the link. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Cat! Glad you liked them! :)

      Delete
  2. These are great Lilli, the workshop and Prince in the street/beast in the bedroom made me giggle.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those made me giggle too Roz, glad you did too! ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing Lilli. Will have to check out the web site, they all looks great.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Lindy! Glad you liked them! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts