What do you Meme One Word?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  We certainly did!  I hadn't gotten around to doing this one word meme that I've seen going around, but it seemed like a fun one to do now.


lol 
Nope, not this time!  This is a one word only meme!  
And I stuck to the rules ... well, sort of, mostly ...


One Word Meme

1. Yourself:  Blessed
2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend (spouse): Awesomeness

3. Your hair: Short

4. Your mother: Love

5. Your father: Love

6. Your favorite item: NewCamera

7. Your dream last night: ???

8. Your favorite drink: Coke  Disaronno&Cranberry  Water

9. Your dream car: Fast

10. The room you are in: Kitchen

11. Your ex: Inconsequential

12. Your fear: Loss

13. What you want to be in 10 years?  Thriving

14. Who you hung out with last night?  Family

15. What you're not?  Perfect

16. Muffins: CranberryOrange

17. One of your wish list items: Camera

18. Time: NeverEnough

19. The last thing you did: UploadedPics

20. What you are wearing: Sweater

21. Your favorite weather: NotWinter

22. Your favorite book: AllOfThem

23. The last thing you ate: Applesauce

24. Your life: Crazy

25. Your mood: Tired

26. Your best friend: Fun

27. What are you thinking about right now?  Warmth

28. Your car: Like

29. What are you doing at the moment?  This

30. Your summer: Sucked

31. Your relationship status: HappilyMarried

32. What is on your TV?  Nothing

33. What is the weather like?  Snow

34. When is the last time you laughed?  Today

35. Your favorite color?  Fuschia 



Yup, this was a fun one and nice and quick to do too. I didn't quite stick to one word, but I did try. If you haven't done this one yet, why not have a go at it?
Hope your week is going well!

Comments

  1. Terrific answers even if you didn't obey the rules. Naughty girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me? Not obey rules? Couldn't be. Surely you're mistaken, Leigh! ;)

      Delete
  2. Loved reading your answers.

    Cranberry/Orange muffins sounds delicious. Not tried one.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had cranberry orange muffins in an awful long time myself, Ronnie. If I had a recipe at the ready, I'd pass it on. They are yummy! :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful answers Lilli, love how you bent the rules lol. The muffins do sound awesome and I love fuschia too.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bent the rules ... yes, yes, surely much better than not obeying the rules as Leigh suggested. *hehehe* I haven't had cranberry orange muffins in a very long time, but I remember them being quite delicious, Roz! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Lilli, loved your answers. I also have not tried Cranberry/Orange muffins, but they do sound delicious. Yay for fast cars!!! I love them, but will only admire them from a distance for the next years, I guess. :) Wishing you a happy new year.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been ages since I've had cranberry orange muffins, Nina. I'm not really sure why they even came to mind. But, as I recall they are quite yummy! I'm with you, only admiring fast cars from a distance these days. Thanks and happy new year to you as well! :)

      Delete
  5. Loved your answers Lilli and your interpretation of the rules...woman after my own heart. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rules really are more like guidelines ... right, Cat? lol (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts