Nash - The Man, The Meme
Note: I've seen this meme around, but I'm not sure where it originated, so sorry for not giving anyone credit for creating it!
1. Name a favorite movie of his. Do you like it, too? (if he doesn't have a favorite movie, substitute a TV series)
2. Tell us something you cook or bake that gets him so happy. Do you add something special that makes your recipe unique?
He's the cook around here, not me. But he does like it when I make brownies. The ones I make are more fudgey than cakey, which is how he likes them.
3. What does he wear to bed?
Usually just a pair of athletic shorts ... occasionally a t-shirt also ... and every now and then just his birthday suit.
4. Does he have or has he ever grown a beard or mustache? Did/do you like it?
He had a mustache for a long time, which was fine. He has grown a beard before and I wasn't a fan. Now he has a goatee and I like it, even if I do tease him about it sometimes. It looks good on him.
5. If they were going to make a movie of your husband, what actor would you pick to play him?
Um ... I guess if I had to choose I'd pick Vince Vaughn or Chris Pratt.
6. Who is neater around the house, you or him? Give a sloppy example.
Me, generally speaking anyway. A sloppy example? His pile of papers on the kitchen counter ... though right now it is much neater than it has been.
7. If you could buy him tickets to any concert (past, present or future), what musician/group would be singing or playing?
8. Does he wear a wedding ring? Do you care?
Yes, though he didn't for a long time. He had always worn one after we got married, until he had an accident and had to have it cut off. He went without one for many years after that, but earlier this year I gave him a new ring which he wears. I understood why he didn't want to wear one for awhile after his accident, but I like that he's wearing a wedding ring again now ... and he's told me that he likes it too.
9. How old was he and how old were you on the day you met? What else do you remember about that day?
We met when we were 6. I don't really remember the exact day, though I do remember being in some of the same classes in grade school and going to summer camp together, etc. We've known each other almost 40 years! Wow. Just thought about that. Crazy!
10. If he is the one to choose an ethnic restaurant for dinner out, would it be Chinese, Indian, Mexican, French, Italian, Greek, or ... ?
Mexican, definitely Mexican.
11. Is there a photo of him as a child that you find especially endearing? Tell us about it.
There is a pic of him, me, and my sister when we were kids that cracks me up whenever I see it. It's from when we were going to summer camp together.
12. If you were going to choose a dress in a color just to please him, what color would it be?
Purple, a nice rich, royal purple.
13. Do/did you love his mother? Why or why not?
Absolutely! His mom is a sweetheart.
14. Name a famous person he really admires.
15. Does your husband prefer coffee or tea?
Neither actually. He rarely drinks warm/hot beverages and never drinks coffee or tea.
16. Does your man know how to dance? Is it something you both enjoy?
Hmmm ... I guess I'd say that yes, he can dance, but I wouldn't call him an accomplished dancer. And it's not really something he enjoys. I like to dance, but it's not something I do often these days. I have very fond memories of him slow dancing with me and singing to me when we were dating though. (and he can't sing at all, but it was so very sweet anyway)
This was fun! Thanks to whomever created this meme!