Love for the Lurkers

http://hermionesheart.blogspot.com/2015/11/we-love-our-lurkers.html

What is a lurker?  Well, basically a lurker is anyone who stops by and reads, but doesn't comment.  So, if you've read here before, but have never said hello, or if this is your first time visiting, this post is for you!

Love Our Lurkers is just a time for those of us who blog to let all our readers know that we so appreciate you and it's an invitation for you to say hi, comment on something, ask a question, etc.  If you've never done so before it may seem scary, but I promise you, it's really not.  If you do it once, you may find yourself doing it again and again.  And maybe you'll even start blogging yourself!  No, really, that's how many of us got started.

Some options if you're feeling uncomfortable ... you can comment anonymously if you like or you can pick a name for yourself and create an email specifically for commenting on blogs or you can send me an email instead (the address is on the left hand side of the page).

I definitely appreciate all those who stop by and read here, whether you comment or not.  But for those of you who haven't said hello yet, I wish you would, at least in response to this post.  I would love to "meet" you!!!



Oh, and if you'd like to visit other blogs that are celebrating LOL Day, just click on the Love Our Lurkers 10 image above.  ;)  And a big thanks to Hermione for hosting this event!  :)

Comments

  1. Hello Lilli,

    I've visited a few times and don't think I've every commented so I must be one of your lurkers. I'm going to add you to my blog roll so I can visit again Happy LOL day.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ronnie! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! And thanks for the add too, that's very sweet of you! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilli

    Hey did you send your URL to Hermione. I wouldn't have stop by except for your comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leigh! Yes, I commented on Hermione's LOL Day post with my blog url, but perhaps she hasn't seen it yet. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Lilli, I don't think I have commented here yet, though I read your posts. :) Thank you for blogging, wishing you a happy LOL Day.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ni Na! I just saw you have an LOL Day post up too. ;) Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Lilli,
    First time on your blog but you have now been added to my blog roll
    Happy LOL day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Don and welcome! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! And thanks also for adding me to to your blog roll! :)

      Delete
  5. Hi Lilli! I'm am saying hi! Hope to visit next post! Happy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Minelle! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Lilli, I have lurked here before but today i am saying hello, it's nice to meet you.
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Lilli..
    Glad to see you joined us for LOL day...hope you had a good day.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Abby! I have had a good day, thanks! I hope you have too! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  8. Hi Lilli, thought I would stop by and say hi. will add you to my blog roll so I can visit again. Enjoy your LOL day.
    Cheers Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lindy! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! And thanks for the add too, that's so nice of you! :)

      Delete
  9. Popping in to say hello. Happy LOL Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Terpsichore! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  10. Happy LOL day! Always enjoy reading here. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kenzie! Aaawww, that's so sweet of you! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  11. New to your blog here and stopping in to say "hi". Happy LOL day!
    XOXO Pearl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pearl and welcome! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
    2. Well, I guess actually you said "hi", huh? lol

      Delete
  12. Happy LOL Day Lilli...guess you could call me a partial lurker since I comment once in a great while. ;) Thank you for taking us along on your journey.

    Hugs and blessings…Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat! I'm happy to have you as a partial lurker. lol Thanks for stopping by and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  13. How the heck did I never stop by and visit you before. Well I am really liking what you have written (yes I went back and read most of your posts) and you have a new follower. And I don't lurk, I comment when I stop by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Blondie! You went through and read most everything? Wow! I don't imagine many do that. I'm more happy to welcome you as a follower. Thanks for stopping by, reading and saying hello! :)

      Delete
  14. Hi Lilli,

    Just dropping in to say hi. Happy LoL day! Thank you so much for your emails and support. It means so much.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! You're thanking me? I should be thanking you! So ... thank you! :)

      Delete
  15. Happy LOL Day, LIlli!

    Hugs,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts