Birthday Celebration



Birthdays should be celebrated, don't you agree?

We recently celebrated mine with dinner and a movie and a bit of shopping.

What movie you ask?

Why, the Peanuts movie of course!


We did bring the kids with us, but since they're both teens it's not like we had the excuse of taking our little ones to the movie.  That's okay though.  We all enjoyed it.  And we certainly weren't the only ones there without little kids in tow.

Later, Daddy and I celebrated privately.  It was time for my birthday spankings.  Yup, I get those.  Don't you?
 

Birthday spankings do indeed take place whilst wearing only my birthday suit.  And Daddy almost always uses his hand for this type of spanking.  (I got Daddy's birthday spankings this year too ... does your Daddy/Sir/Master/HOH give you his birthday spankings?)  I must say that they were deliciously ouchy, though I may have protested and wriggled a bit.  

Afterward Daddy warmed up some coconut oil in his hands and gave me a wonderful massage.  And after that?  Well, let your imagination wander.

Yes, it was a very nice birthday celebration indeed!  

Comments

  1. Happy Birthday...and your celebration sounds perfect...from cake to movie.to spanking to massage to.......:). Yes i get 2 birthday spankings a year....
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! It was pretty perfect. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one getting 2 sets of birthday spankings a year! lol

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday! Sounds like wonderful celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lilli, Happy belated Birthday! Your birthday celebrations sound wonderful :) Actually, birthday spankings can be hit and miss here, pardon the pun lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roz! Hahahaaa, you're so punny! ;)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had a wonderful day
    Happy Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I certainly did! Thank you Mr. Brownstone! :)

      Delete
    2. Happy belated birthday lady.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts