Don't Stop Believin' - D/s-DD/bg Style

One thing I enjoy doing is changing the lyrics to songs.  I do it all the time.  It's something Nash and our kiddos are very accustomed to...sometimes happily, other times with groans.  lol  Often it's just the chorus or a verse, but not typically a whole song.  And I don't generally write it down.  It's just a spur of the moment kind of thing usually.  But, every now and then I decide to challenge myself.  I got the idea for this rewrite a couple of weeks ago and started it, but then...life.  Today I finally had a chance to sit down and complete it.  It's certainly not perfect, and I could probably pick at it and tweak it forever, but then it would never get posted, would it?  Anyway, whether you know the original song or not, I hope you enjoy it.  :)
    


Don't Stop Believin' - by Journey
D/s-DD/bg Lyrics Rewrite by Lilli


Just a babygirl
Livin' in a great big world
She loves her Daddy Dom more than anything
Just a Daddy Dom
Strong and steady, so adroit
He loves his babygirl more than anything

A bath brush and a paddle too
Her bottom getting red all too soon
She can cry but it will be alright
He spanks on and on and on and on

They are connecting
Livin' D/s 24/7
For them this simply feels right


They're not posers
No just going through the motions
To them this isn't so trite

If you don't understand it still
It's okay, just take a chill
We don't have to be the same
to get along

She will laugh
She will cry
He's always by her side
Oh, their love never ends
It goes on and on and on and on

They are connecting
Livin' D/s 24/7
For them this simply feels right

They're not posers
No just going through the motions
To them this isn't so trite

[Instrumental interlude]

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'
D/s people

Don't stop believin'
Hold on

D/s people

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to that feelin'

D/s people...

Comments

  1. Hmm does this make you the Weird Al of the kink world???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Weird Al of the kink world? You really did give me quite a chuckle with that one, Mr. Brownstone! LOL

      Delete
  2. Very talented verse Lilli...thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat! I had fun with it...obviously. lol I'm glad you enjoyed it. ;)

      Delete
  3. Loved this Lilli, awesome job :) I was singing along in my head to your lyrics lol. Thanks for sharing :) Southern Sir made me giggle.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaawww, thanks Roz! It was fun! I was glad to be able to get back to it and finish. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
      Southern Sir made me giggle too! lol
      (((hugs)))

      Delete
  4. I love love love this!!! So funny, I just got done writing a post where I changed the lyrics of a song!

    So creative, great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you Kenzie? Oh, I'll have to go have a look! :)

      Thanks! ;)

      Delete
  5. Very good! It goes along well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emi! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

      And thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts