Don't Stop Believin' - D/s-DD/bg Style

One thing I enjoy doing is changing the lyrics to songs.  I do it all the time.  It's something Nash and our kiddos are very accustomed to...sometimes happily, other times with groans.  lol  Often it's just the chorus or a verse, but not typically a whole song.  And I don't generally write it down.  It's just a spur of the moment kind of thing usually.  But, every now and then I decide to challenge myself.  I got the idea for this rewrite a couple of weeks ago and started it, but then...life.  Today I finally had a chance to sit down and complete it.  It's certainly not perfect, and I could probably pick at it and tweak it forever, but then it would never get posted, would it?  Anyway, whether you know the original song or not, I hope you enjoy it.  :)

If you want to check it out, head over to my new blog... http://becomingbabygirl.blogspot.com/2015/08/dont-stop-believin-ds-ddbg-style.html
 

Comments

Popular Posts