Checking In

Hello!  I've missed you.  I'm sorry I haven't been around much, or at all, lately.  Things have been...well, insane.  I've been busy and when I have had a little time I haven't had any mental or emotional energy left to write or catch up on blog reading.  I do hope that you're doing well.

Right now I'm in a place where I'm beyond stressed out.  There has been stuff going on that I just don't feel like I can share here, at least at this point.  But, I have to hold out hope and believe that all things happen for a reason and that there are better days ahead.


I can't say that I can always see the light in the midst of this darkness, but I've certainly caught glimpses.  There are times I've yelled at God because I'm angry and hurt and scared and sad.  And then there are times when I've praised him, giving thanks.  Pretty sure he can handle it all.  If not, well, he is the one who made me, so he's got to take some of the blame for that.  ;)


This is what I'm trying to do.  Though I can't say that I'm always succeeding.  I'm not sure I've ever felt more weak or more scared.  Nash is in the trenches right along side me, and I honestly don't know how we'd make it through without the other.  I know we'd both be a lot worse off without our faith too.  How do those without  a strong faith in God make it through life's trials?  I hope that doesn't come across offensively, but it's something I really do wonder because I can't fathom it myself.

I hope to be sharing a much more lighthearted post soon.  I've been working on changing some lyrics to a song you may know.  Well, I started on it, but I haven't managed to get back to it yet...hopefully soon.

In the meantime, how about you say hello?  I'm not scary, I promise.


A bit silly, yes.  But not scary.  lol

Comments

  1. Hey Lilli...happy to hear from you...sending lots of prayers and positive energy your way that things work out the way you need.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat! Thank you. My hope is that things are on a positive trajectory, but I suppose time will tell. I hope all is good with you. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  2. Hello and hope things get better for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angel Blue! Thanks. I hope so too. But, life is full of ups and downs for all of us. That's just the way life is. I hope things are going well for you. (((hugs)))

      Delete
  3. Hi Lilli, great to hear from you. I'm so sorry things are difficult and stressful right now. Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

    ((Hugs))
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roz! Thanks. Things have been very stressful. There have been too many big things all going on at once and all scary. But, that said, there are signs of things improving, so while I'm not breathing easy yet, I'm hopeful. I hope things are going well for you. (((hugs)))

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts