Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself


Do you have the song Sympathy for the Devil by the Rolling Stones going through your head now?

I do.

Pleased to meet you.  ;)

I've been mulling over why I created this blog.  What purpose does it serve?  What do I hope to accomplish here?

I'm not sure.

Okay, I can almost hear the crickets now.

I guess I should tell you a bit about myself.  That is what introductions are for after all.

I am a female, a woman.  And I'm a 40-something year old one at that.

Did I just lose the crickets too?

I'm a daughter.  I'm a sister.  I'm a wife.  I'm a mom.  I'm a friend.  And I'm a Christian.

I'm a writer.  I'm a musician.  I'm a homeschooler.  And I'm a submissive ... of sorts anyway.

Am I a whole host of other things too?

Yeah, but that seems like a good enough summation for now.

So, what's this blog going to be about?

The short answer?

Life.

Welcome to mine.

I look forward to being invited into yours.

Comments

  1. Nice to meet you and I look forward to learning more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Angel Blue! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello. It's nice to meet you too.

      I'm curious, do you prefer Angel or Blue or Angel Blue? I'll just stick with Angel Blue for now, since I don't know. ;)

      Delete
  2. Hi Lilli -
    I have been meaning to stop by since you visited me for LOL day. I just had time for a quick peek today, but looking forward to reading your posts when I have more time. I think we would get along as friends from just from reading this intro here.
    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Enzo! How nice of you to stop by and say hello! I tried to visit a bunch of blogs on LOL Day, but unfortunately I've rarely had any time since then. I'm hoping to remedy that soon though, I'm curious what everyone is up to! lol

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts