Thank You and Farewell

After much soul searching, I've decided to shut down my blog.  It's no secret that I haven't been very present in this community for awhile now.

When I first started blogging here I did so for a few reasons.  Michael and I were embarking on a new leg of our journey together.  I wanted a place where I could get the thoughts out of my head, where I could process.  I needed a place where I could share and communicate how I was feeling with my husband.  And I was hoping for acceptance, feedback and support from this community.  I'm happy to say that I found all that and more.  And I can't even tell you how very thankful I am.

And so yes, on the one hand it's sad for me to go.  I've come to care about many here in this little corner of blogland.  But on the other hand, I've increasingly found that my focus is elsewhere.

For anyone who may be wondering, no, nothing bad has happened; Michael and I are in a good place in our relationship; and yes, DD/ttwd is most certainly still very much a part of our dynamic.

I'll refrain from saying that I won't be around at all anymore.  I'll refrain from saying that I won't pop in from time to time to see how my friends are doing.  And I'll even refrain from saying that I'll never blog again.  Who knows what the future holds?  But, for me, at this point in my journey, this seems like the right decision.  And so, with a heavy heart, but also with a bright outlook for the future, I wish you well and thank you so much for all the love you've shown me.


Comments

Popular Posts