What Christmas is All About

I don't know about you, but for me it's easy to get caught up in all the "stuff" this time of the year.  You know, buying presents, wrapping presents, getting pictures taken, sending out cards, cooking and baking, going to gatherings of family and friends, donating (time/money/goods) to help others, etc.  And it's really not that any of that is bad.  But, it's easy to lose sight of the reason why we're celebrating to begin with.

This is a newer Christmas song.  I think it came out last year, but I heard it for the first time this year.  My kids both love it and while I thought it was okay the first time I listened to it, it has really grown on me.  Actually, it has become one of my favorite songs to listen to this holiday season.  Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the traditional Christmas songs, but it's nice to add something new to that Christmas playlist, isn't it? 

Light of Christmas
by Owl City (featuring Toby Mac)

     



   

Merry Christmas from our family to yours!
~ Michael and Grace ~

Comments

Popular Posts