In the Meme Time

 
I'm kind of tip-toeing back into writing.  Maybe you've noticed that I stuck my toe in the water to check the temperature with a Thanksgiving post and then one with a song and I happened to see this meme around and so I thought I'd give it a go.


  1. Favorite kind of pie?  I haven't eaten pie in a very long time, but I would have to say that it would be either my grandmother's lemon meringue pie or my husband's chocolate peanut butter pie.
  2. Favorite band/singer? That's a really hard question for me to answer.  I love music.  There is no way I can pick just one favorite.  So, I looked at the current Top 25 Most Played list on my iPhone.  There are songs by various artists, but the band with the most songs on that list right now is Group 1 Crew with 5 songs making my top 25 most played.  ;)
  3. Favorite Fruit? Again, too many choices, but I'll pick blackberry.
  4. Favorite Sport? To watch or to play?  To play, I'd have to say tennis.  Once upon a time it was soccer or field hockey, but tennis is more my speed these days.  To watch, I'd have to say football as it's really the only sport I watch on a regular basis.  Many sports I find are much more enjoyable to watch in person (at the stadium or wherever) than on television.
  5. Favorite color? I always used to answer "blue" to this question, but I'm not so sure anymore.  I do still like blue, but I seem to be collecting things (clothing, accessories, etc.) in a kind of berry/pink color lately.
  6. Favorite accessories? Purses, earrings, rings, scarves, shoes, etc.
  7. Do you collect anything? Not really, no.  I used to collect stamps as a child.
  8. Do you read? Yes!  I love to read!
  9. Are you sad about Michael Jackson’s death? This doesn't really seem like a timely question.  When was this meme created anyway?  There is a certain sadness about any death I think.  He was very talented, but a tortured soul, or so it seemed.  I'm sure his family misses him.
  10. Can you apply mascara with your mouth closed? If I have to, yes.  lol
  11. Have you ever broken a bone…how many? Yes.  I broke a finger playing basketball and I broke a small bone in the ball of my foot, so that's 2.
  12. Do you text people often? All the time.
  13. Have you ever gone to a concert? Is there seriously anyone who hasn't ever gone to a concert?  I mean, even if you haven't gone to a rock concert I imagine you've gone to a child's band or chorus concert, right?  Yes, I've been to many concerts.  In fact, I just went to one last month.  I saw For King & Country and Britt Nicole.  :)
  14. Are you a runner?  Ish.  I did run my first 5K last month.  Does that count?  I certainly didn't set any land-speed records.  lol
  15. Would you ever get a tattoo? I have a tattoo, so obviously yes, I would.  ;)
  16. What is the song that describes your life most? A song, a single, solitary song that describes my life?  Oh goodness.  There are many songs that have spoken to my soul over the years.  But, really thinking about it, I guess I'd have to pick He Said by Group 1 Crew feat. Chris August.  Ask me another time and I might pick something else though.
  17. Have you ever been heartbroken? Of course.  Haven't we all at some point?
  18. What do you wish to accomplish before you die? What a morbid question.  As much as I can in the time that I have.
  19. Are you afraid of death? Why the fixation on death and dying?
  20. Are you having a good year? There have been good things that have happened this year, but this has been a very difficult year.
  21. Do you forget things easily? I'm sorry, what was the question?
  22. Are you overly truthful? Overly?  No, I don't think so.  I'm truthful, but try to be tactful as well.
  23. Do you like the heat? I definitely prefer summer to winter.
  24. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes.

Comments

Popular Posts