Another Curve Ball


I never was any good at baseball/softball. It was one of my least favorite sports to play in gym class. And I certainly never went out for the team. But instead of experiencing curve balls on the field, I seem to be experiencing them in life.

Oh, I know I'm not alone. Life throws us all curve balls sometimes. I just thought that one major curve ball this year (and all that went with it) was enough. I guess not.


That's how I'm feeling at this point, overwhelmed. Yesterday I felt like I was on an emotional roller coaster. Today I feel like I was hit by a truck.


There are blessings, even in this situation. I know that. I can see that. And I'm grateful.

Mind you, I have had to remind myself to just breathe.

But, I'm trying to follow this advice...


Comments

Popular Posts