Carry On Spanking My Bum

Something I do on a regular basis is change up song lyrics. Oh usually it's just a couple of lines or the chorus.  And usually it has nothing at all to do with ttwd.  To illustrate what I mean, I will share one that is close to my heart that I came up with many years ago.  It's to the tune of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star.  And in case you don't know, Western Star is a brand of big truck, tractor, 18 wheeler, whatever you want to call it.

Twinkle, twinkle Western Star
How I wonder where you are
All across the countryside
Taking Daddy for a ride
Twinkle twinkle Western Star
How I wonder where you are.

Silly and sweet, kind of like me...well, some of the time anyway.  lol

So, I happened to hear the song Carry On My Wayward Son and the change to the first line of the chorus came to me right away.  Not having the time to work on it more at that time I jotted it down so I wouldn't forget about it.  And a few days later I had the time and felt like playing with the lyrics.  If you don't know the song or if you need a reminder (ouch!  oh, no, not that kind of reminder) you can check it out here.

Okay, drum roll please (or maybe a guitar riff is more in order)...

Carry on spanking my bum
I'll be sore when you are done
Over your knee and undressed
I will cry I'm sure

Once I knew that you would do what was needed
I could give in and concede as you proceeded
I was scared in the beginning, but now I know it's what I need

Though I know I'm pushing past the limit
Though I'm having trouble trying to submit
I hear your voice reassuring
Telling me to stay

Carry on spanking my bum
I'll be sore when you are done
Over your knee and undressed
I will cry I'm sure

Behaving badly is considered treason
Pushing my luck beyond all reason
And if I happen to be a wise ass,
Well, I know just what you'll do

When controlled by these fluctuating hormones
Out of control of all the spiraling emotions
I reach out looking for some help
And you step in and take control

Carry on spanking my bum
I'll be sore when you are done
Over your knee and undressed
I will cry I'm sure

Carry on,
Make sure I will remember
Carry on,
I am willing to surrender
Don't listen to my pleas
Don't stop until you're through

Carry on spanking my bum
I'll be sore when you are done
Over your knee and undressed
I will cry, I will cry
I'm sore!


I hope you got a kick out of that as I certainly had fun coming up with it.  :)  And if you did enjoy it, check out the last song I converted to have a DD/ttwd/spanking message: Red Bottomed Girls.
    

Comments

Popular Posts