This Calls for Chocolate!

I hope that you had a wonderful Easter! We certainly did.

We received some more good news! We now have a path to move forward on, a positive direction in which to head. It feels really good. There is work yet to be done and a mindfulness of where we're coming from. But mostly we are just so incredibly thankful!

Easter weekend we spent doing some projects around the house and Easter day we gathered with family. And you know that there is going to be chocolate on Easter, right? (at least there better be!) So why not celebrate the holiday and our good news by sampling some new flavors?


 How can you go wrong with peppermint and chocolate?
That's right, you can't!


This flavor combination was a big surprise. It's delicious!



Chilis and cherries? Hmmm...okay, I'm adventurous. Well, at first you really only taste the sweetness with maybe a little bit of zing, but let me tell you, the heat catches up with you soon enough. I couldn't eat much of this at once, but that's probably a good thing anyway, right?


Chocolove bars are great. They have a bunch of flavors (some are dairy free). I've tried several and have at least liked all of them and loved some. (oh, and in case anyone is wondering...no, I'm not affiliated with the company in any way, don't get any kickbacks, haven't been given free samples, etc.)
     
Anyway, enough about the chocolate, albeit yummy.  I want to say THANK YOU!!!  The kindness, caring and support I've been shown has really been amazing.  I want you to know that I really appreciate all the kind words shared and prayers lifted upon my family's behalf.  And I'm hoping to get caught up with what has been going on with everyone else soon too.
 

Comments

Popular Posts