What I Really Meme

I haven't done one of these in awhile and I thought this was a fun one.

The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Michael, just calling to hear my voice and let me know he misses me, telling me about his day and asking me about mine.

When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Absolutely!  In fact, if I didn't and Michael found out, I may just be in trouble.  That is one of his pet peeves and he's been known to collect loose shopping carts on his way into a store. 

In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Well, that really depends on a variety of factors.  Sometimes I'm more of a talker, sometimes more of a listener, and sometimes participating both ways equally.

Do you take compliments well?
Um, sometimes.  It used to be that my answer to this question would be an unequivocal no.  But, it's something I've been working on and I've gotten better at it.

Are you an active person?
Active?  I'm intellectually active.  Does that count?  lol

If abandoned alone in the wilderness, do you survive?
In a fairy tale or in real life?  Because I'd totally survive in a fairy tale, but in real life, it's a lot less likely.

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Oh yes!  What a variety of experiences I had at church camp each summer too...some good, some not so good.  Summer camp usually led to growth for me, and I don't mean physically.  ;)

What was your favorite game/s as a kid?
Soccer was my favorite team sport.  As for board games I'd say scrabble, clue and uno.

A sexy person is pursuing you, but you know that he/she is married, would you?
Would I what?  Because you're not seriously asking if I'd enter into any kind of canoodling with them, are you?  Because if you are, that would be a no...whether they were married or not...because *I'm* married!

Are you judgmental?
Yes, at times I am, or at least I am perceived that way sometimes.  In the society in which we live all it takes for someone to consider you judgmental is for you to have a differing opinion.  I mean, how dare you not validate them!

Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Hmmm..................................................................................................................wait!  What?  Sorry, this question caused me to daydream and become a bit distracted.  Though I have done both, if I could only pick one, I'd choose to be pursued.

Use three words to describe yourself.
Fun, sassy and trouble. (Yes, I admit it! Alex would be bored otherwise.)
Wait, no, that was Irish Lucky's answer.  Can I just replace Alex's name with Michael's?  lol

If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Wow.  Um.  I'm not sure.  I would really hate to be either.  That said, I guess if I had to choose, I'd rather be blind.  It comes down the to fact that I'd rather still be able to hear my loved ones voices than see their faces.

Are you continuing your education?

Life is an education.

Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yup.

How often do you read books?
This is something cyclical for me.  For a long period of time I'll read all the time, every day, perhaps even more than one book at a time.  And then I'll go through a period of time where I don't read much at all, not books anyway.  Then I'll pick up a book and start reading all the time again. 

Do you think more about the past, present or future?
That really depends on what is going on in my life and my friends/family's lives and the world at large at the time.  I'd offer up a less vague answer, but other than giving examples, that's really all I've got for this one. 

What is your favorite children's book?
The Giving Tree

Where is your ideal house located?
Somewhere with nicer weather and closer to the beach than here.

Boxers, briefs, thongs, panties or grannies?
Usually either hipsters, briefs or boyshort style panties.

Last person you talked to?
Michael.  In fact, he called while I was typing this.

Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Of course...some pretty fun ones too.  lol

What are your keys on your key chain for?
I trimmed down the number of keys I carry to 3, two are for the house/garage and the other is for the mail.

Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
To the town office to renew the dogs licenses.

Where is your current pain?
Not in pain right now, thankfully.

Do you like mustard?
Yes, though I wouldn't say it's my favorite condiment.

Do you prefer to sleep or eat?

Sleep *or* eat?  What kind of a question is that?  If I'm tired, I'd rather sleep.  If I'm hungry, I'd rather eat.  If I'm not tired or hungry, I'd rather do something else.  Silly question.

Do you look like your mom or dad?
Neither really. 

How long does it take you in the shower?
Lately I've been staying in the shower until the hot water starts to run out.  It's been CHILLY here and that hot water feels SO good!

What movie do you want to see right now?
I wouldn't mind seeing Saving Mr. Banks or The Secret Life of Walter Mitty.  But, I'm more likely to see The Nut Job (with the kids) or Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (with Michael).  ;)

What did you do for New Year's?
We stayed home and rang in the new year with our kiddos.

What was the cause of your last accident?
I'm pretty sure a piece of blacktop popped right up in front of me in the driveway causing me to trip. That's my story anyway. Thankfully I wasn't really injured, just sore for a few days. Gotta watch out for that blacktop though, it's devious!

Well, I enjoyed doing this, so I hope you enjoyed reading it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts