A Tale of Two Spankings

Michael arrived home late in the day on Saturday. What wasn't apparent to him at first was that I was dangling on the edge of an emotional cliff. The previous two days had been rough for both of us. It didn't take him long to figure out that something was off since I gave him the cold shoulder right from the get go. I knew I should get up and welcome him home and give him a kiss, but instead I waited until he came to me and then barely returned the kiss he gave me. Then the kids and the dogs swooped in and I made my escape, retreating to our bedroom. After a short time Michael came to find me, laid down next to me and tried to find out what was wrong. But I was playing ice queen. I was determined not to give him the time of day, much less anything more. Michael got the message and went on his way, being tired and having stuff to do and I think just not having the emotional energy himself right then to deal with me. It wasn't too long after that I got up and rejoined the family. Well, I was in the same area of the house anyway, though I was still keeping to myself. I did sit down next to Michael on the couch when he finally got to relax and put his feet up for a few minutes. He and the kids were watching something. No, actually I think the kids were playing a video game and he was watching. I don't know, I was actively ignoring everyone and everything around me, focusing my attention instead on Pinterest and Facebook on my phone.

Once we got the kids off to bed I sat on the kitchen counter, feeling tired and not strong enough to hold back all the emotions that had been swirling any longer. I told Michael how I was feeling. It started off okay I think, but before long I was crying and not letting him comfort me and telling him that he didn't love me. Now, this is a BIG no-no. It has been a rule from the get go that I'm not allowed to say that. I can ask if he loves me. I can say that it feels like he doesn't love me. But I cannot, under any circumstances, tell him that he doesn't love me. For one thing, I know it's not true. And for another thing, he hates hearing those words come out of my mouth. And Saturday night I didn't just say it once. I said it over and over and over again, until I found myself bent over, pj bottoms pulled down and the wooden bath brush swatting my bottom over and over and over again.


You'd think that would be enough to not only get my attention, but to get my attitude back on track altogether, but you'd be wrong. It helped, oh yes, most certainly. But, the fact of the matter was that I needed more. And we both knew it. You see, the thing was that the spanking with the bath brush had been a quick attention getter, an attitude adjustment. But, I was also due for a punishment...something about not being safe and intentionally breaking rules and then add in a bit of disrespect and there ya go. *sigh* So anyway, each of us had a few things to do and then we sat down and snuggled on the couch for a little while. The spanking, him taking charge, him showing me that he loved me enough to deal with me, to try to help me get back on track had softened me quite a bit because earlier when I sat on the couch next to him I made sure that none of me was touching him. But after the spanking with the bath brush (ouch, by the way, that thing really hurts!) I was snuggled up to him on the couch. So, progress was being made, but if we were going to have a nice day on Sunday he needed to show me and my bottom some more attention before we slept.

And more attention he did show it too. Down came my pj bottoms and out came the cane. It was a full length cane when he bought it, but part of it broke off (not while spanking me with it thankfully) and so now he's able to use it otk or in positions where we're in closer proximity. In fact, it has become his go-to implement. Why? Well, it's effective for one thing. And it's quiet for another. He prefers to spank me with his hand really, but it's just so loud. And when you live in an older home that's not well insulated (much less sound proofed) with two kids bedrooms not that far from the master bedroom, well, a quiet, yet effective, implement becomes a necessity.


What can I say about the caning? Well, ouch for one! It may be quiet, but I require a pillow to bury my face in to help muffle the sounds I make. I have no idea how many swats he delivered to my bottom and the back of my thighs and oh, don't forget that tender sit spot, but it was a lot! It was a punishment spanking after all. There were spots that were sore throughout the next day. But, no marks, not a one. I think he was happy about that. As for me, if I'm going to be sore, it's kind of nice to have marks in a way...it's like proof that I have something to complain about! Not that he does anything other than get a huge grin on his face when I complain about being sore after a spanking anyway. Hmmph! Big meanie!

After the caning he held me and talked to me and after a short time I let him know that I was interested in other endeavors if he was. He was. And we ended the night quite nicely I must say. Though I think it was around 3:30am by the time we were drifting off to sleep. While we did need to get up for church the next morning, at least it wasn't a work day.

Sunday ended up being quite nice. Everything had been set to rights and we were back on course. Now hopefully I can maintain a good attitude and not bend or break any of the rules this week!

Comments

Popular Posts