Spanking Survey – Q&A

Kenzie came up with this Spanking Survey. I haven’t done one of these in awhile and thought it would be fun.


Was there a certain event from your life that sparked the spanking interest? If so, feel free to share.

A certain event? No, not that I can think of anyway. I had an interest in spanking from a young age. What exactly sparked it, I have no idea.


What do you most often call your HOH/Spanker? (Sir, Master, etc.)

Daddy


What does your HOH/Spanker most often call you? (Young Lady, Girl, etc)

Babygirl


We're building a big spanko bonfire, which one implement are you bringing to toss in?

One? I can only toss one implement in? Well, it would have to be either the loopy johnny or the wooden hairbrush. I’m tempted to pick the hairbrush because the loopy johnny rarely makes an appearance, but if the hairbrush was gone maybe the loopy would be brought out more. Okay, I’ve decided. I’d toss in the loopy johnny.


We all know how many punishments there are to choose from; spanking, lecturing, corner time, etc., but what about rewards? Do you have a favorite 'reward' that is used? If not, what's something you'd like used as a reward?

Well, good girl spankings are rather enjoyable, since we’re both spankos. And there are all sorts of other yummy activities that may follow. 


What's that one phrase, that when it's used, you know you're in trouble?

With Michael it’s more about the look on his face or his tone of voice than the actual words he uses.


What's something you'd like to cross off your spanking bucket list? Being shy is not an option here people. ;)

I’m not shy, but I don’t really have a spanking bucket list. 


Someone comes to you, and says they just started practicing domestic discipline. What's the biggest piece of advice you can give them?

Communication, communication, communication.
Baby steps are a good thing. Don’t rush it. It’s really more about the journey than a destination.
Reading about how others incorporate this into their relationship can be helpful, but realize that you need to make this your own. What works for them may not work for you and as such, take any advice with a grain of salt. This is not a one size fits all relationship dynamic, regardless of what some would have you believe.


Where is the craziest place you've been spanked?

I can’t think of any crazy place I’ve been spanked.


We talked about a spanking bucket list, now let's get a little more into it…what about a BDSM style bucket list? What's something you'd like to cross off of that?

Sorry, but I don’t have a BDSM style bucket list either.


Is there a punishment you thought you'd never try, but ended up trying and finding effective?

A punishment? No. But, I never thought I’d put my own butt plug in as a submission exercise (makes me squeamish just thinking about it). And yes, it was definitely effective.


What is something you wish you knew before you started DD/TTWD?

I guess I didn’t realize the emotional ups and downs that we would encounter along the way. I wasn’t prepared for that.


If you could take a break from one rule, for one week, which rule would it be?

Honestly, right now I really don’t feel like I could use a break from any rules. There have been times when I would have liked to throw a rule out the window for a bit though…like when there was a bedtime rule, for instance.


This might sound like a no brainer at first, but really think about it. If you could only have one sort of spanking in your dynamic, would you rather it be discipline or fun?

This is a tough one because discipline spankings play a big role in our relationship at this point. Most aren’t punishment, but wouldn’t fall in the fun department, but more in the purposeful department . But, if I could choose only one or the other, then I’d pick fun. It would certainly be a big adjustment for us, but I think we’d find other ways to address discipline. Then again, I may be fooling myself and everything may start to fall apart without discipline spankings. I really have no idea and am glad this isn’t a choice I have to make.


If your HOH/Spanker messed up, and offered to let you spank them, would you? Why/Why not?

A few playful swats? Sure! But I get the feeling you’re talking about for discipline and then I’d have to say no. That’s just not how our dynamic works. I have no desire to spank Michael for discipline and he has no desire to be spanked for discipline.


What is your favorite form of aftercare?

Snuggling, rubbing, kissing and sometimes other lovely pursuits


How was DD/spanking brought up to you, or how did you bring it up to your partner?

Oh goodness. Spanking was something we experimented with very early on in our relationship. We were young and exploring things together. DD was something that I read about many years after that and I told Michael about it and showed him some information online.


If your spanker could use only one implement from here on out, what would they use?

I asked Michael and he said “Hmmm, I think a wooden spoon.”


Do you have a favorite pair of panties to wear when you know you're going to be spanked? If so, what are they?

Nope. It’s not like I’d get to keep them on anyway. lol


Unfortunately/fortunately (depending on how you look at it) mind reading hasn't yet been perfected. What's something you want your HOH/Dom/Spanker to know? (For example, don't be afraid to spank harder, or something along those lines.) Don't be afraid, spill!

Sure, sometimes I have wished that he’d be quicker to take me in hand or wished he’d spank harder or longer or change up the implements or…well…all sorts of things really. But, I’ve learned that I may not always know what’s best and while communication is a good thing, undermining Michael’s authority isn’t (and sometimes that’s a delicate balance). So, I’ve been learning to trust and let him lead. There have been many times that he has surprised me and though he hasn’t gone about things in the way that I would have suggested, his way turned out to be just as effective or even better.


*Bonus Question* (just because it's fun) - Is there a picture (spanking, dd, Ds, etc. related) that you just really love? If so, let's see it!

I tried to think of something, but nothing is coming to mind, sorry.




I hope you enjoyed my answers and weren't too bored. If you haven't done Kenzie's Spanking Survey yet, feel free to join in!  You can find the questions in an easy to cut and paste form HERE.  Thanks Kenzie, this was fun!  

Comments

Popular Posts