"Slaving" Away

Life has been crazy busy and I've not had time or energy to read blogs much less write posts for my own.  That said, life overall has been good.  I had some extra time with Michael, which was wonderful, even if it was filled with places to go, things to do and stuff to figure out.  We took our daughter on her first college visit and our son finished up his fall soccer season (undefeated I might add).  Life has been anything but routine lately, which can be nice sometimes, but...well, maybe this will explain...


Yup, that sounds like me!  I believe Michael's comment when I showed it to him was: That is so you!  lol

Hopefully I'll find the time to write more soon and to catch up here in blogland.  But, for now, I thought I'd share something with you.  I got a kick out of this and hopefully you will too!  Laughter is good for the soul!  lol

Wodka Vodka Commercial

  

Comments

Popular Posts