I'm just going to start writing...

...and see where this goes.  I started another post, wrote it actually.  I titled it Preconceived Notions.  But, I realized that it was coming from a defensive place and so I've decided to shelve it for now. As a matter of fact, that post is one of four that are sitting in a folder on my laptop, written or partially written, but not published yet.
 
Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!  I'm feeling a lot better.  In fact, I'm feeling so much better that I think I'm doing a pretty bang up job of faking feeling a-okay.  Michael knows better though.  I can't hide things as well from him as I used to.  I guess that's a good thing?

I'm apparently also feeling well enough to be spanked.  Actually, I suppose the correct term would be caned. Yup, Michael left my bottom and thighs covered with stripes this weekend.  I was actually quite pleased about that. And yes, I may be crazy, but I decided long ago I was okay with that.  I do have a question though.  What is it with his obsession with delayed gratification (mine of course)?  I'm no longer allowed to orgasm without permission.  And he certainly enjoys bringing me to the brink and then leaving me hanging there, sometimes over and over again before allowing me release.  Of course it's quite wonderful (wonderful is an understatement) when that release comes, but how torturous it is until that point!

Hmmm...that preconceived notions post...who decides who we should be, how we should act, what we should think?  Just throwing that out there...

Anyway, Michael and I are doing well as far as our dynamic is concerned. We're in a good place within our relationship I think.  However, I've been having a lot of bad dreams lately.  It's normal for me to have a bad dream every now and then, every once in awhile, but I've definitely been having them more frequently.  And Michael has been in all of them.  And he hasn't been my knight in shining armor in any of them.  Nope.  Not even close.  I'm still mulling over what that's all about.

Hmmm, what else?  I don't know.  I think that's it for now actually.  I do hope that all is well with you!

Comments

Popular Posts