Has it really been 2 years???



It's my 2 year blogiversary! Michael and I started this journey the beginning of September 2011 and shortly thereafter I started blogging about it. And what a journey it has been!

I never could have anticipated the ups and downs we've been through in the past two years. But if I think about where we were in our relationship before I can see that we've come a long way. There are still bumps in the road and even some potholes from time to time.  And sometimes we navigate those better than other times. But overall we're much closer, more connected, more caring, more considerate, more loving, more intimate...just in a better place overall. Focusing on each other and our relationship, what we both want from it and who we each want to be within it, has made a world of difference not only for us as a couple, but it has had a positive impact on our family as a whole.

As for my blog, I hope that some things that I've shared here have been helpful to others.  I am humbled by the fact that people read here and some even leave comments. I'm definitely grateful for the support and friendship that I've found in blogland!

In my 1st blogiversary post I shared some stats with you, so I thought I'd do so again.

Posts: this is # 395
Comments: 6461
Followers: 67
Pageviews: 178,917
Top 10 Countries with Pageviews: USA, UK, Russia, Canada, Germany, Australia, Italy, France, New Zealand, Netherlands
#1 search used to find my blog: butt plug spanking (#2 is: questions either I am trying to ... which makes no sense to me, but okay; #3 makes more sense: domestic discipline blog)

I want to thank all of you who read here.  I appreciate each and every one of you.  And for those of you who have left comments or sent me emails or have reached out to me in some way, you have no idea how much that has meant to me.  While this blog has been a good communication tool for Michael and I, the support and friendship offered here have been invaluable to both of us and our journey.


In thinking about our second year of this journey as compared to the first, they were quite different. I suppose that's to be expected. I mean, that holds true for many things in life, doesn't it?  It makes me wonder where the third year will take us. I'm excited to find out!

Comments

Popular Posts