Submission Exercise in Action

Last night I was feeling lonely, missing Michael.  I was longing to feel more connected to him.  And so, I decided to let him know.  Sounds simple enough doesn't it?  Logical even!  But, there have been times in the past when I expected him to be a mind reader or I'd try to give him hints and neither of those things generally would go so well and I'd only end up feeling worse and he'd end up confused and frustrated. 

Anyway, I know that some of you have been curious about submission exercises and so I thought I'd share last nights with you.









Note: Yes, I did send him the picture he had me take, but obviously I didn't include it here.  And if you're wondering what he meant by "sometimes your curl shows", well, that's a reference to the poem by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.  It goes like this: There was a little girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead.  When she was good, she was very good indeed, but when she was bad she was horrid.  (hopefully I'm never horrid, but yeah, sometimes perhaps good isn't the most fitting descriptive term either)

I really did feel a lot better afterward.  I felt loved and cared for and thought of and about and I was in that soft submissive place when he called.  I was feeling that connection and you know what, he was too.

Now, for us, a submission exercise could be just about anything.  It might be more involved than this, it might be less involved.  It may not have anything to do with nudity.  It could be something totally different.  What I'm trying to say is, this is just one example.  The basic premise is simply that he's being dominant and I'm being submissive to him.  He could tell me to do a chore or to write lines or to go to bed early or, well, there really are so very many choices.  It could be something that he walks me through step by step like this or it could be something that he simply gives me the instruction and when I've completed whatever the task is, I let him know.  It's just something extra, something different from the norm.

Are submission exercises a part of your dynamic?  If so, have they helped?  In what way?  If not, why not?  Would you ever consider trying them out?

Comments

Popular Posts