Posts & Pinterest

While I've been gone, taking a break, on hiatus, in limbo or whatever you want to call it, a few friends have been keeping me in the loop, at least a little bit.  You know who you are and thank you!

I was so happy to hear that little Emily is doing better, that she's on the mend.  I continue to keep her and Jim and Christina and their family in my prayers.

But, I was so sad to hear that Bas passed away.  My heartfelt condolences go out to his family, especially his wife Lisa.

If you're wondering if the fact that I've put a post up means that I'm ready to start regularly blogging again, well, I'm not sure.  I do think that I'll come back and blog, but I'm not sure I'm ready to really jump back into the fray again just yet.  This break has been good for me, very good in fact.  And yet I do miss catching up with my friends in here blogland and sharing what's going on with me too.

When I last posted, I had removed a lot of my posts from view.  It was a decision jointly made between Michael and I.  I was sad to do it, but also very aware of the media frenzy at the time.  Hopefully DD's 15 minutes of fame (or infamy) has passed.  Michael and I talked it over and decided to go ahead and restore all the posts, so everything is visible again.

I also played around a little with the layout of my blog.  It's not a big difference I don't think, but hopefully it's appealing.  (if you're looking at the mobile view, then I imagine it's the same)

Oh, and I've also joined Pinterest.  You can find me here.  If you're on Pinterest too please let me know so that I can follow you!

For those of you who have asked or are wondering, Michael and I and our family are doing well.  Like many families, summer is always a busy time for us.  It's filled with a lot of good and fun things, but Michael often works more this time of the year as well.  And the busyness of the season makes it fly by way too fast.  It's hard to believe that July is more than half over.  Soon it will be August and then...well, I'm not going there.  I'm allowing myself to dwell in the land of endless summer right now.  Oh, at some point I'll have to face reality, but not just yet.

I hope you're enjoying summer (or winter I suppose, depending on where you live) too!

Comments

Popular Posts