S.W.A.T. - Anniversary Edition

S.W.A.T.  usually = Saturday Whimsy, Amusement & Tomfoolery...but this installment is a little different.  First of all, I'm posting it early.  That's because we're going away and blogger never actually posts something when I schedule it. Is it me or is it blogger?  It could be either or a combination of both, but I'm blaming blogger.  The other reason that this installment is a bit different is because it's very nearly our 20th anniversary!  And so, I want to dedicate this post to the love of my life, my knight in shining armor, my dear, sweet, handsome, amazing husband, Michael.  So, this time around S.W.A.T. = Sexy, Witty, Amorous & Terrific or maybe Sweet, Wise, Adorable & Thoughtful or perhaps Supportive, Wonderful, Amazing, & Talented or ...well, I could go on and on, but I'd never be able to decide as there are so many wonderful words that I could chose to describe my husband.  <3





    


      












        

      
 






Sweetheart, I love you more every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, every month, every year, every decade!  There's no one else I would have wanted by my side for the past 20 years and there's no one else I want by my side for the next 20 and beyond.  I love you so very, very much that words can't even convey the truth and the depth of the feeling in my heart.   I love and appreciate the man, the husband and the father that you've been, that you are and that you strive to be.  You are God's gift to me and I am truly blessed.  Happy Anniversary!!!  I love you!!!  xoxoxo

Comments

Popular Posts