Michael in Meme Form

Okay, we're a little late on the bandwagon with this one, but better late than never, right?  ;)  I don't know if I was supposed to answer all of these myself or confer with Michael, but I ended up doing a mixture of both.

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?  could be a lot of different things, but Triple D (Diners, Drive Ins & Dives), Duck Dynasty or House Hunters International are a safe bet

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? blue cheese  

3. The most striking thing about his physical appearance? his beautiful eyes and big smile

4. You go out to eat and have a drink; what does he order? hmmm...a steak & margarita?

5. Where did he go to high school? same place I did

6. What size shoe does he wear? 15…yes, you read that right, and yes that means that he has big hands too!

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? when I asked him this question he said "paddles!" and laughed, which I didn't find very funny...so he settled on comic books

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? rueben

9. What would he eat every day if he could? probably a hamburger

10. What is his favorite cereal? peanut butter captain crunch

11. What would he never wear? a bow tie

12. What is his favorite sports team? any team one of our kids is playing on

13. Who did he vote for? the same person I did

14. Who is his best friend? me…and he’s mine too

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? negative self talk

16. What is his heritage? German, definitely German

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? chocolate

18. Did he play sports in high school? yes, track & field and wrestling

19. What could he spend hours doing? target shooting

20. What is one unique talent he has? Always knowing what time it is, within a very close margin of error. It’s crazy because he’s not one to be on time necessarily. Actually, he’s more likely to be running late.  Anytime you ask him what time it is, he knows…and yes, without checking a clock or his phone or anything else. I honestly don't know how he does it.

And there you have it!  Hopefully you feel like you know a bit more about my sweet hubby Michael (also referred to as a big meanie sometimes...and yes, I'm referring to his answer to #7, geesh!).  ;)

Comments

Popular Posts