Spankings and Butt Plugs and Forced Orgasms, Oh My!

Do I really need to write a post? I mean, I think the title pretty much speaks for itself, doesn’t it?

This past weekend was about reconnecting for Michael and I, us reaffirming our roles. I don’t honestly know if he’s read all your helpful replies to my Help Wanted post that I put up last week. We have talked about it a little, but this past weekend it was like we just decided to pick up the pieces and move forward.

Going into the weekend I was feeling a bit stressed. We had something important going on Saturday afternoon and it wasn’t clear if Michael was going to make it or not. Thankfully, though he arrived a little late, he did make it and everything went quite well. And afterward I indulged in a cocktail. It was yummy. ;)

Michael spanked me both Saturday and Sunday night. And he used a new implement. Well, the implement itself isn’t new, but him using it as such was new. It was his belt. The idea of him using his belt has intrigued me, but the reality made me a little nervous. He’s had an aversion to using the belt, or it certainly seemed so to me, and I’m not sure what prompted him to try it out this past weekend. I know he’s been thinking about getting some new implements, so perhaps that’s why he decided to try something out that he already had…but I don’t really know.

There was a discussion about rules this weekend too. Well, a rather one sided discussion anyway. He’s decided to change my exercise rule, increasing the requirement. It will be an adjustment for me, but I think it’s a good thing. Please don’t bother to remind me I said that if I fail to meet it though, okay? He also said that he’s noticed that I’ve been going to bed later and later and getting up later and later. Ooops! I used to have a bedtime rule. I believe I had to be off the computer by 10:30pm and headed for bed at 11pm or something like that. I'm not sure.  I may have blocked it out. lol Anyway, he said that he wasn’t going to reinstitute the rule yet, but to consider myself warned. He’s giving me a chance to get back on track on my own. Oh. Um. Okay. I know he’s not being unreasonable and it’s for my own good, but…well, we’ll see how it goes I guess.

As for the title of this post…yup, that’s the kind of weekend it was. There was a heavy emphasis on the D/s aspect of our dynamic. He was fairly strict with me. Honestly though, sometimes we both need a little more, especially when we’ve been a bit out of sync. To tell you the truth, I hope he remains more strict or firm or whatever you want to call it with me, at least for a little bit. I seem to be in a place where I’m really responding to that and benefitting from it right now. I almost feel out of sync with myself lately, if that makes any sense at all. And I need him to be a kind of rudder for me right now I guess, steering me in the direction that we both want me and us to go.

Anyone else feeling the same way or similarly lately or is it just me?

Comments

Popular Posts