My Knight in Shining Armor

When Satan appears,

And I can’t seem to escape my fears

When my thoughts are dark and I can’t find the light

He’s always ready to help my plight, helping me to stand up and fight



And when I am weak and losing ground

He fights for me, no better ally can be found

Then he pulls me close and holds me tight

And tells me that he’ll keep me safe throughout the night



When I feel small, like I’ve all but disappeared

He’s by my side showing me that things aren’t as I’d feared

And when I feel lost, not knowing where to roam

He draws me close and reminds me that he’s my home



This man of mine, the one whom I love

I’m convinced that he was sent to me from above

He’s much more than just a charmer

He is my hero, my knight in shining armor



Michael, you really are my knight in shining armor and I love you more than words alone can express.

Comments

Popular Posts