Triple F renamed...sort of

Triple F originally stood for Fun Foto Friday, but I realized that I rarely post actual photos, er, fotos, so I've decided to change the name...sort of.  These posts will still be known as Triple F, but that now stands for Fun Friday Frivolity, which may or may not include photos or fotos. ;)



Yes, Sir.  Sorry, Sir.  It won't happen again, Sir.
(maybe...*hehehe*)




Thank you, Sir.  May I have another?
*grin*





I saw this shirt at the mall the other day.
I was so tempted to buy it for Michael.  
Alas, they didn't have his size.
Not that I'd really want him to wear it anyway, mind you.
But I would have loved to have seen the look on his face!  lol

Unfortunately, Michael won't be home until tomorrow morning.
I'm SO looking forward to seeing him!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!

Comments

Popular Posts