Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3...

A couple of people have let me know that they've been unable to comment on my posts recently.  I've looked through my settings and can't for the life of me figure out why that is or what's going on. Anyone should be able to comment here, no one is blocked or anything like that.  At first I figured it must just be a blogger glitch, but then I started to wonder if something else might be going on.  So, I changed a bunch of things like the template I'm using and the background, etc. My hope is that everyone can now comment, but I really have no way of knowing without some feedback.  

So, if you've had trouble commenting would you please comment on this blog post?  If you try to comment on this post, but can't, please drop me an email to let me know.  My email address is  grace.enjoying the journey @ gmail.com (note: you'll have to take the spaces out). Thanks in advance!  This way I'll know if the glitch is sorted out or not.

Also, if anyone has had this same problem or has any idea what the issue might be and how to fix it (in case it isn't actually fixed yet), I'd really appreciate your input!

*fingers crossed*

Comments

Popular Posts