Triple F

(Triple F = Fun Foto Friday)


LOL

There still seems to be a lot of talk in the "vanilla" world about 50 Shades of Gray.  I haven't read it.  I did download the free sample on my nook and a friend of mine and I read that.  It didn't entice either of us to want to buy or borrow the book and read more...at least so I thought.  Actually, I just found out that she ended up reading it. Before she had read the sample on my nook she had reserved a copy at her library (getting her name on a LONG waiting list) and then after reading the sample and being disappointed, she forgot to cancel it.  So when she went to the library recently and the librarian said to her "oh, your book is in" she was confused at first.  Then when the librarian handed her the book she figured she might as well go ahead and read it.  So, she did.  From our discussion I think some aspects of it intrigued her, but she had a hard time getting over the poor writing.  Funny thing is, I think she'll end up reading the other books in the series too, even though she claims she didn't like the first one overall.  Part of me is still curious about this series of books on the topic of D/s that has taken the soccer mom world by storm, but obviously not enough that I've read more than that short sample of the first book.

What about you?  Have you read 50 Shades of Gray?  If so, what did you think of it?  If not, why not?  Do you think you may read it or probably not?

At any rate, I hope we all get to enjoy a night of unbridled passion very soon, perhaps this weekend even!  Have fun!  ; )

Comments

Popular Posts